I hate!

• BDD
  • 09-08-2015, 11:22 PM

The floor is yours Originally Posted by count e 55
Goodnight An...errr...I mean...Gracie.

Goodnight Gracie.
... I was asked to drop it by the victim. So I will not insult the whore involved anymore. A promise is a promise.
... Originally Posted by count e 55
The alleged victim is your friend, I get that. She's BANNED and can't speak for herself here... without a manhandle
Okay I get that too.

What I don't get is why you can't shut up about it? It's over and done, right? BANNED whore is no longer in the business, what the fuck does she care what goes on here?
I also don't understand, if she got beat up by two thugs, how does she know who sent them? I don't care, just drop it. But that is a missing piece of the puzzle.

Just follow your friends request and Drop It. You're not doing her any favors, you make it look like her friends are all obsessive idiots.
Go take a nap already...
There is a actual police report and I can give you the entire case number to implicate the real name of a whore in your avatar. I can't place my proof here on the board, but anyone can pm and get the entire incident number. Originally Posted by count e 55
Okay, PM it to me.
  • BDD
  • 09-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Okay, PM it to me. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
With just 5 short keystrokes - a comma, a space, a "B" and 2 "D"'s you could copy me on that PM too.
not going to happen.....heh
The alleged victim is your friend, I get that. She's BANNED and can't speak for herself here... without a manhandle
... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Um yeah right handle is her friend.

What I don't get is why you can't shut up about it? It's over and done, right? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Exactly like the whore herself.

BANNED whore is no longer in the business, what the fuck does she care what goes on here? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Point of order....Banned whore is still advertising on BP so she's still in business.
There is a actual police report and I can give you the entire case number to implicate the real name of a whore in your avatar. I can't place my proof here on the board, but anyone can pm and get the entire incident number. Originally Posted by count e 55
Okay, PM it to me. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I'm guessing I shouldn't hold my breath, waiting for that PM.
Attached Images File Type: png counte55.png (4.2 KB, 80 views)
  • Seedy
  • 09-09-2015, 10:41 AM
Good riddance. For now.
  • BDD
  • 09-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm guessing I shouldn't hold my breath, waiting for that PM. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

I guess cunt e 55 decided to bolt when cb drew a line in the sandbox and said "Put Up or Shut Up".
Yep, a line in the sand.

Attached Images File Type: jpg LineInSand.jpg (127.7 KB, 180 views)
Coming to the DPS but this time wasn't as bad because I was able to get in line before I got here 😀 hope everyone has a good day tho stay dry ! Originally Posted by MissJae713
yeah hate the line at DPS. Basically I hate lines in general. Hate crowds period. Really not all that fond of people in general... lol
Just kidding, its only the stupid ones I hate. Unfortunately they are in the majority.
Maybe she the one really sleep deprived.
  • Seedy
  • 09-09-2015, 03:49 PM
Here is a tip for some of you folks regarding DPS. If you don't mind the drive, go to the one in Galveston, almost never a line, much better than standing in line for hours on end. You can probably drive down there, get your buisness done, and drive back to Houston in less time, and far less aggravation.
Here is a tip for some of you folks regarding DPS. If you don't mind the drive, go to the one in Galveston, almost never a line, much better than standing in line for hours on end. You can probably drive down there, get your buisness done, and drive back to Houston in less time, and far less aggravation. Originally Posted by Seedy
I'll try this im due for my license this month. Hope u dont steer me wrong!
Here is a tip for some of you folks regarding DPS. If you don't mind the drive, go to the one in Galveston, almost never a line, much better than standing in line for hours on end. You can probably drive down there, get your buisness done, and drive back to Houston in less time, and far less aggravation. Originally Posted by Seedy
Or Just pm me.... I have a direct connect with them..... Hehehe

The first tardette that does that... Fuck you.