Bashing Leslie Lane

Ahhh hell, I'm just joking!!! lol

Bad girl, Bad girl...getting these boys all riled up.

The reality is....it's up to the gentlemen if they do or do not post a review. At this point, I'm not accepting new clients, need provider verification, or need reviews. So, I guess it's up to the gentlemen. They're out there.....

L.L. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
you are not joking...you just didnt realize how full of shit your lie sounded.
borderline peronality dissorder...they have meds for it
Lil Bubba....READ the thread!!! You are making no sense. Am I the only one that caught that??? Seriously!!! Am I??? I'm sure he's about to go edit his posts but seriously....

Metal Smith... you got me. If it had to be someone, I'm glad it's you.

So long gentlemen...a review, now that's my cue to leave. I'm a little on the shy side.

no need to edit anything.
glad someone can finally vouch for you.
ur still ccfccp

we have the ablity 'quote' others posts...feel free to show me and eveyone that didnt see it...where i dont make sense! i always show you!
For you whining little WK's, GROW UP BOYS! Originally Posted by nuglet

What is the exact definition of a "whining little WK's?" Is the definition anyone who happens to disagree with nuglet as it relates to LL?

As for being a WK for LL, I am merely willing to give her the benefit of the doubt! Nothing more, nothing less! If my assumptions end up being wrong, I will gladly admit to my mistake. I hope to find out for certain once I return to Austin. I have a strong hunch that my assumptions will prove to be accurate!
....ummm, I was just passing through...finishing with my pm's when I uhh..overheard someone say "Nuglet". Umm...it's chicken nuglet. He's a five piece and comes with either ranch or bar-b-q dipping sauce. He says he's real good and is giving Newbie discounts.

Word on the street is, he likes to be "double dipped".....Hey, that's what I heard. It's what I heard!! YMMV

Hmm??? What??? Oh, the review is posted?! Okay....Bye.

Damn...I really need to get out more. This was too much fun.
Oh, the review is posted?! Okay....Bye.

Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
And a damn fine review it was!
The review was so good that I just took $$$$$$$ out of my wallet, and gave it away to someone. I was just that satisfied...
Happy to see you are happy.

More power to you, and her - and I MEAN that.
Leslie, let me apologize, I was confused by this rollercoaster of a thread. You seem lovely and I wish you the best.

LatinMan
Too damn funny, the Violin plays often and sometimes when one is so sure that it won't.

Hi Liz......
Hi Liz...... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
I would like to welcome the lovely Cleopatra to Austin!
Gentlemen, I am real. I am UTR. Anyone who has seen me has signed a confidentiality agreement. So, there will be no reviews allowed. Absolutely none. Notta one. Zip...zero...nada...Now, put your popcorn away. Those are my rules. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
saw a review here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=128541

saw a review here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=128541

Originally Posted by John_TX
I just knew it. Welcome to our little playground Leslie.

(there may be a couple internet bullies that like to hang around, but you seem to be able to handle yourself just fine)
Leslie, let me apologize, I was confused by this rollercoaster of a thread. You seem lovely and I wish you the best.

LatinMan Originally Posted by LatinMan
I've got no "issue" with LL, after all we don't know each other (although it's 50/50 I actually saw her a couple of times back in Houston). My issue is with her approach and presentation. This is simply a risk in any type of marketing endeavorer. Tactics that win over one segment of the market lose another. I've got no issue with her (or any ladies) price point once they're established. After all the total amount we're talking about is a single 3X opener in any decent poker game. The difference is there I can see my cards and evaluate my options.

Personally I wish she had chosen a different more studied approach....