Supreme Court Allows Police to Collect DNA Samples from Arrestees

if a new swab could prove someone innocent, it should already be possible to determine that by swabbing the falsely convicted. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
but they're all falsely convicted ...just ask any convict.
I am not a crook--- Richard Nixon
Was that before or after his impeachment, Whiny?

LMAO @ Lying sack of shitz!
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

IB is a perfect example of the dumbing down of America' How do you know his dick size ??? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one laughing at it, Ekim the Inbred. Please feel free to elaborate, you inbred, hayseed moron.

He doesn't KNOW a dick size ... He just DREAMS of measuring other guys' JUNK!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still a hypocritical, lying, thread hijacking, dumb-ass golem fuck, and your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you're still a "catcher".
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053285240] Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

You're the one laughing at it, Ekim the Inbred. Please feel free to elaborate, you inbred, hayseed moron.

You ignorant fuck it is your comment on his dick size my snick had nothing to do with it, If you weren't such a retarded fuck it would be clear ..

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

You ignorant fuck it is your comment on his dick size my snick had nothing to do with it, If you weren't such a retarded fuck it would be clear .. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack from the dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack casting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053296127]Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

No you retarded fuck I am laughing at your feeble attempts to deflect. Look out here come the trannies..

And you're still a "catcher", IBH.
Typical response ... A YouTube video cut and paste. Great job zero!
Ekim the Inbred -- the self appointed "tranny" leader -- announces:

No you retarded fuck I am laughing at your feeble attempts to deflect. Look out here come the trannies.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. . . and voilą:

1)

And you're still a "catcher", IBH. Originally Posted by ExNYer
2)
Typical response ... A YouTube video cut and paste. Great job zero! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
. . .