Guess that provider.

I've been told I resemble jennifer love hewit and alyson hannigon with dark hair. I don't really see eithier but I will take eithier compliment.
I've been told I resemble jennifer love hewit and alyson hannigon with dark hair. I don't really see eithier but I will take eithier compliment. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
JLH??? She is hot!

I would sometimes just watch the ghost whisperer for her scenes and turn the channel when she wasn't on....
IMO, I look most like Tricia Helfer

I'm more of a 7 or 8. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia,

I would have to agree you look most like Tricia Helfer, but I think you are a 12 not a 7 or 8!

atxmike23
I think Ava resembles Anne Hathaway, and at times Uma Thurman. Originally Posted by tron
If you're talking about Amazing Ava, I would have to say she is a dead ringer for Elizabeth Hurley. I would post a pic but never figured out how to do that.
  • Carl
  • 07-28-2010, 08:23 AM
The celebrity I get confused for? Academy Award winner, Linda Hunt.

I get it all the time. I suppose I should be flattered. After all, the resemblance is uncanny.
Now everyone knows why I was drawn into this little hobby.
@atxmike: awwww! You're WAY too kind. But don't go exaggerating my beauty cuz I don't want disappointed guys. Beauty is subjective but my most common marks on TER are 8 and 9. If you figure most guys exaggerate, I think that puts me at a 7 or 8.

@Candyman: I totally agree about Ava. Elizabeth Hurley for sure.
I did this Celebrity Look-A-Like Collage:

I have been told a lot about Courtney Cox, Drew Barrymore, and Katie Holmes...flattering!
As far as my face goes--- my most common ones are Mila Jojovich and Maria Menounos. I can live with that
I thought you were surely talking about Lily Stargazer...

Which provider most resembles the beautiful Melanie Lynskey, who plays Rose on the TV show, "Two And A Half Men"?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Wow-- now THATS a dead ringer right there....
@Sofa, I knew you were referring to Sophie Bella before I got to the answer... too bad I came to this thread so late.

But I think she looks much more like Zoey Deschanel! I was told I look like Zoey by a client once. Of course I thanked him profusely but then suggested he go see Sophie if he wants a more convincing Zoey look alike.

Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I try not to have crushes on celebrities since it is so futile. But I am absolutely in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would hope in real life she is a lot like the characters she plays. For example: watch "Yes Man" with her and Jim Carey. She plays my ideal woman in that movie.

I know I am sharing a lot here, but wow, love me some Zooey.
I try not to have crushes on celebrities since it is so futile. But I am absolutely in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would hope in real life she is a lot like the characters she plays. For example: watch "Yes Man" with her and Jim Carey. She plays my ideal woman in that movie.

I know I am sharing a lot here, but wow, love me some Zooey. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
+1!!!

Her eyes and her smile.. Magic. I loved her in "Yes Man".
+1!!!

Her eyes and her smile.. Magic. I loved her in "Yes Man". Originally Posted by blenderhead
She is absolutely adorable.
Well I tried this thing out....hahahaaa! Obviously I do not have thier bodies, however not sure I see the look a like either..

Since SI Swimsuit Cover model Jessica White started dating Sean Penn, she's gotten more publicity... and I have subsequently become the subject of more wonderful comparisons.

Personally, I think I look more like fellow Houstonian and former Destiny's Child singer, Kelly Rowland. She lives in Miami Beach... I go there A LOT... and YES I have milked that comparison for all it's worth.

I guess the only real difference is that I'm wearing sunglasses in my pix, they were taken with a blackberry phone and haven't been digitally altered! Please, let me believe this and don't burst my bubble! Hahah!