Oh, geez! Austin following San Francisco and LA.

The Clintons are not running in 2020. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Duh. Whoever runs as the Democratic candidate in 2020 will, in my opinion, win more electoral votes than Clinton did in 2016. Simple enough for you?
Well if people like Cali soooo much sigh maybe they should LEAVE . ( oh I forgot every ones leaving the golden state,,,,)
Well if people like Cali soooo much sigh maybe they should LEAVE . ( oh I forgot every ones leaving the golden state,,,,) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That some funny stuffs, Rex!
golden state should be renamed pyrite state.
Duh. Whoever runs as the Democratic candidate in 2020 will, in my opinion, win more electoral votes than Clinton did in 2016. Simple enough for you? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

over or under 270? simple enough?
over or under 270? simple enough? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Too early to tell at this point in time. I assume you are predicting a Trump victory in 2020. Will he win more or less than 306 electoral votes in 2020? Which way will Michigan, Pa., Wisconsin and Arizona go in 2020? Are those questions simple enough?
So if you bet the under, does Trump still win?

San Francisco has a ( HUGE ) problem, Austin has a big problem and it’s gonna get worse now... too many liberals cannot run anything properly, they’ll screw it up every time!!!
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Not to mention San Diego and LA - Kalifornia has been screwed over by their DPST politicians.
Cali just approved taxpayer funded health care to ILLEGALS (AP) ,,, The real issue is when Cali goes under are money will bail them out ( think about it )
The DPST is outa control and that's what Austin can look forward to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cali just approved taxpayer funded health care to ILLEGALS (AP) ,,, The real issue is when Cali goes under are money will bail them out ( think about it )
The DPST is outa control and that's what Austin can look forward to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I have no clue what you’re trying to say.

• oeb11
  • 07-10-2019, 08:08 AM
I do not think the Texas Taxpayers will take kindly to the State bankrupting itself to give freebies to illegal aliens. Current Legislature and Governor won't pass such foolish legislation.

If the DPST's take over, however, look out.

Tax and spend regardless of consequences.