1st Time at an Amp

Is there any AMPs that are pretty good at providing lineups?

Most amps will do this although most experienced amp guys virtually never ask for one. It is better to walk in with an idea who you want to see (read reviews on here) and just ask for her. Having a couple of backups is wise in case choice #1 is busy.

But if you really want a lineup, just ask the mamsan and she will probably call a few hot, young, beautiful, sexy asian girls to see you. Sometimes she will put you ina room and bring them by one at a time until yoiu amke a choice.

Is there certain ones that don't do lineups at all?

I do not know of any amp with a "no lineup policy". I expect a few girls will not participate in them since it is a bit demeaning to some girls. If yiu spend some time at the amps you will learn these are very real girls with very sweet personalities ( in most cases). They want to make money, but they also like customers who treat them like they are special. Just like they will try to treat you. It really isn't meat market environment.

What's the best time for lineups?

Not sure it matters. But if you walk in after midnight, they may be busy and lots of the girls may be busy and unavailable.

I'm driving from FW and want to make sure I get to see the menu.
I'm kinda new to this so just want to make sure I'm making the most of my time/drive. Originally Posted by RonMexico817
Also, any girls that offer DATO or COF?

Sure. Although this will not be available from many of them. You need to read the reviews carefully and look fro girls who are more on the PSE side if this is what you want. Almost all offer DATY, but DATO will likely prove a bit rare in the amps.

One last question. If I choose the full hr and finish before hand what's the rule? Am I done or do I get my full hour?

Generally you will be welcome to stay for the time you paid for. However the "post finish" time is more likely to be snuggling and talking time rather than MSOG. Some girls do offer MSOG, but I would not expect it on your first visit.
Where is Red Rose? I drove out that direction and looked behind the Whataburger and did not see a sign. Is it in the small building behind the building with Just 4 Fun in it?

I saw a sign that said "good time" and another with "something Empire".

And yes, I was lazy and did not turn in to drive back and peek. lol
I saw a sign that said "good time" and another with "something Empire". Originally Posted by Jobe0111
you were there. Red Rose is in the same building...at the opposite end from Good Time. Empire is in the middle.

btw...why didn't you just start a thread and ask 'where th4e fuck is Red Rose? the original intent of this sticky has long since been hijacked.
new to eccie
what is the site to look up meanings
such as dato,daty, rn, cim and such
please help
found it on hobby acronym
now i can write a review
Looking to make my first visit to an AMP coming in from Austin. Couple of questions

1)Are Sunday afternoon/nights a bad time to go? Will there be a selection of girls at that time?
2)After driving a few hours and eating fast food, there might be a little odor down below. Will I have the chance to clean up before the girl comes in?
Looking to make my first visit to an AMP coming in from Austin. Couple of questions

1)Are Sunday afternoon/nights a bad time to go? Will there be a selection of girls at that time?
2)After driving a few hours and eating fast food, there might be a little odor down below. Will I have the chance to clean up before the girl comes in? Originally Posted by rrtx88
1. Not the best time, but you should do okay. All depends how busy Saturday night was. You may not get the full complement of girls.

2. Don't worry; just make sure you accept the table shower (TS); the girl will get you clean.

K.
Are most places BB or covered? If they offer BB is it okay to ask for a cover or should I bring one with me?
Are most places BB or covered? If they offer BB is it okay to ask for a cover or should I bring one with me? Originally Posted by rrtx88
I'll probably catch some flak for this, but here goes:

I'll go out on a limb here and say all "places" are covered; it's the individual "girls" who might offer it up. Some girls are known for it, most won't admit they do it; some only do it with long time regulars.

Best to assume they all do it with someone.

It is DEFINITELY okay to ask for a cover if it isn't offered; and if you feel uncomfortable at the possibility, bring your own just in case. But they do buy those things in bulk, so I wouldn't be too concerned about them not having one available. Unless you go to a suburban spa; then all bets are off and you should come prepared. Not because they BB, but because you'll either get a baggy or Saran wrap - LOL

Stick with the Dallas AMPs.

A point of note - most girls who offer it, very seldom offer on a first visit.

Good luck.

K.
Thanks. Really looking forward to my trip. Only going to be there 3 days but thinking about visiting one location as I drive into town and one as I leave town.

The rates mentioned on the 1st page are standard at all the places mentioned like Jade, Red Rose, etc?
Thanks everyone for all your help. I know I'm being picky on my questions, but I want to shoot for a smooth experience for both me and the girls.

One last question about the rates. Is this correct? Say I decide on 30 mins. I give the girl .40 first. She takes it to the manager or whatever while I take off clothing.. When she comes back in, should I have the $ on the table fanned out?
  • hd
  • 04-20-2012, 10:08 AM
I've always laid mine out after she has come in and then leaves for a few minutes, and I always do 60min. and then I'll tip just prior to walking out of the room. But that's just me, don't know if others tip?

Some will take it before session starts, others will leave it lay till you're done and gone.
Thanks HD. So you lay all $$ out at one time?

I was assuming laying out the tip ahead of time was like the signal that you were there for more than a massage. ..
  • hd
  • 04-20-2012, 11:44 AM
No, they know what you're there for and I've always laid out the total fee, she will pay mamason the house fee before or afterwards, and then lay out the tip before you leave the room and say thank you.
From what I have read in the past, technically, it isn't legal for them to do massge? Maybe one of the veterans can clarify that?

Be friendly and courteous to them, they're just trying to make a living like you and me, and just tell them what you like and don't like. They don't know you so giving them a little direction will go a long way.
rrtx88, I don't know if anyone mentioned, but you get a free bottle of water on your way out as well ,regardless if you have a 30 or 60 minute session. And it's actually a good bottle of water !! Best of luck and have fun !!