Does it really taste that bad?

on 2nd thought just shoot it on Londons ass and i will lick it off,no cone nessecary
  • jwood
  • 11-16-2010, 04:20 PM
I'll be the shooter
nice of u to volunteer JW , i know urs taste good !!
on 2nd thought just shoot it on Londons ass and i will lick it off,no cone nessecary Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
now, that is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do I get a say in this lol.
Do I get a say in this lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You already have the ass in it...you want the mouth, too?
Funny! I don't mean the ring around your toilet either! I want a 2ct. Emerald cut, Tiffany Diamond with matching band. Originally Posted by London Rayne
funny..i had you needing more than 2 ct.
You already have the ass in it...you want the mouth, too? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hmm....well I have been known to ATM on the right guy lol.

Bubba, no worries love I am not a princess like my persona suggests. I am actually quite down to earth, but if a guy is offering material things sure why not. I would rather a big check to pay back my student loans.
Nothing makes me feel better than when a woman completes the mission.

Tell me why so many woman refuse to do that. It"s the best compliment she can pay Originally Posted by burkalini
The best way to find out is to taste it your self.
Of course u have a say London, "butt" u kinda volunteer'd (abeit unknowingly ) yourself by putting that smokin hot ass shot on your avatar, i had to scroll by it to many times and by then , well it was stuck in my brain & i got distracted lol
The best way to find out is to taste it your self. Originally Posted by anova444
I have a better idea. How about I find women that do. I going to assume by your suggestion that you don't.
Dang. Miss a day on a thread and the graphics are gone. They were great! And to think I almost had them memorized. Thanks Tiff and London. Made me think of Eric Clapton's great lyrics "Let It Rain"!!!!!!
Whoa London didn't have any graphics up lol. Is ya crazy he he.

Sweet and Little, any girl from TN is a girl after my own heart. Can't even express how fond I am of the people in that area, which is why I keep going back.
great thread
Miz London. LOL. I'm getting geographically cornfuzed. My sincere apologies! I meant Dallas which is in the Great State of Texas. Unless! Unless! It might just really be located in the Fabulous City of Nawlins which is located in the Fabulous State of Louisanna. I'm truly a fan of Great Peaks and the Great Valley. Which I am positve London has!!! I Love Geography!