A great indictment of liberalism

If this thread is such a waste of your time, why bother to argue?

And again, you've yet to state what you do stand for. I'm guessing you probably don't stand for anything, you can't form an intelligent thought or opinion of any substance on your own. You just argue to argue for attention. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
"waste of time" and "WTF" are synonymous.

A lady from Kansas nailed WTF ...!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 08:01 AM
When the hell have you EVER taken me to school on anything, WPF? I disagree with Gary Johnson on immigration. Big deal. He's still the best choice for many other reasons. You're still upset that I caught you posting from Wiki and claiming it as original, and then proving you didn't even understand what you copied. You're a brainless fraud, and everyone on here knows it. Thank the liberals for social promotion, otherwise you'd still be in Middle School. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Schooled you on the libertarian position on immigration. You didn't even know who you voted for, what his position was.

I knew exactly wtf I was talking about and you tried to divert the discussion to plagiarism.

"waste of time" and "WTF" are synonymous.

A lady from Kansas nailed WTF ...!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
As opposed to a man from Kansas nailing you! You and COGay been nailing each other for years.

You just argue to argue for attention. Originally Posted by Evie Doll
succinct
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 08:18 AM
succinct Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I bet your boyfriend thinks you're sexy why you whisper that word to him with your lisp...

Evie Doll, posts a link to a stupid Tea Party rant and offers up not one thing she believes in, yet wants others to.

Hypocrite is the word you were looking for there neverhadabrain.
I bet your boyfriend thinks you're sexy why you whisper that word to him with your lisp...

Evie Doll, posts a link to a stupid Tea Party rant and offers up not one thing she believes in, yet wants others to.

Hypocrite is the word you were looking for there neverhadabrain. Originally Posted by WTF
you just argue to argue for attention

did you ever stop to think the many gay slurs and jibes you post may reveal your repression of that sexual trait in your psyche
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 09:59 AM

did you ever stop to think the many gay slurs and jibes you post may reveal your repression of that sexual trait in your psyche Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Did you ever stop to think that if you didn't post such gay shit...i would not comment how gay you are?
Did you ever stop to think that if you didn't post gay shit...i would not comment how gay you are? Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 10:19 AM
you just argue to argue for attention Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And you just suck cock to taste semen

You answers are as lame as the OP premise.
Evie Doll, posts a link to a stupid Tea Party rant and offers up not one thing she believes in, yet wants others to. Originally Posted by WTF
Quit bitching and moaning, fagboy. Just tell her you believe in nation-building. And using gerbils to enhance your gay sex experiences.
I loaded up on Cum and....bet against Pitt more than on Denver and got lucky as fuck there. Steelers could have easily won that game.

Fucked around and bet on Arizona -7 because i have no patience. Should have just waited for the Panther game.

Denver will have to run the ball and the Pats can load up for that because Manning can't run and those ducks he throws inspire no confidence.

If Cards don't get that d linemen back I'm taking the Panthers again. Originally Posted by WTF
you left yourself wide open.

Jim
And you just suck cock to taste semen

You answers are as lame as the OP premise. Originally Posted by WTF
I might well have struck you if you had said that to me in person for when I read it, it did raise my ire

in a cooler state, such as I am in now I'd just thump you several times with the stick I keep for lesser antagonists
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 11:44 AM
I might well have struck you if you had said that to me in person for when I read it, it did raise my ire

in a cooler state, such as I am in now I'd just thump you several times with the stick I keep for lesser antagonists Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Half the state is packing now-days...you best be careful bringing a stick to a gunfight!
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Quit bitching and moaning, fagboy. Just tell her you believe in nation-building. And using gerbils to enhance your gay sex experiences. Originally Posted by lustylad
I believe that you are stuffed full of more shit than a Christmas Turkey....
  • DSK
  • 01-20-2016, 12:37 PM
you just argue to argue for attention Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Actually, WTF just does this thing for laughs - he doesn't give a shit who says what to whom...

He doesn't take it seriously, so save your best insults for Assup - the true scourge of this august site.
Actually, WTF just does this thing for laughs - he doesn't give a shit who says what to whom...

He doesn't take it seriously, so save your best insults for Assup - the true scourge of this august site. Originally Posted by DSK
I know. He's as lame as his dick when it comes to busting balls. And betting football.