At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

You're mewling like one of your perverse fantasies is really being fulfilled, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Another non sequitur.

You got caught having a homoerotic fantasy (or beastiality as the case may be) in the other thread and now you are lamely trying to spring the same trap about fantasies in this thread?

Have you no pride?

Is this what you've been reduced to? Blatant copying?
Another non sequitur.

You got caught having a homoerotic fantasy (or beastiality as the case may be) in the other thread and now you are lamely trying to spring the same trap about fantasies in this thread?

Have you no pride?

Is this what you've been reduced to? Blatant copying? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your saying it's so doesn't make it so, you lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, especially since you're the one that broached the subject of New Orleans trannies and beastialty, you lying, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Now the obsession with simians comes clear, In Bred is into bestiality. Damn you are one sick puppy IB.
SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Squish!!!

The gay fuck doll wannabe!
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=ExNYer;1054637936]Another non sequitur.

Have you no pride? No, he doesn't.

Is this what you've been reduced to? Blatant copying? Reduced to? That has always been his MO.[/QUOTE]

He has this psychological compulsion to have the last word and the most words on any post. It does not matter if his words make sense or not, it does not even matter if he sounds dumber and more racist with every word. He really can't help himself.
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2013, 11:39 AM
[QUOTE=Old-T;1054639437]
Another non sequitur.

Have you no pride? No, he doesn't.

Is this what you've been reduced to? Blatant copying? Reduced to? That has always been his MO.[/QUOTE]

He has this psychological compulsion to have the last word and the most words on any post. It does not matter if his words make sense or not, it does not even matter if he sounds dumber and more racist with every word. He really can't help himself. Originally Posted by ExNYer
every message board has an IB,,we have several.. this board should be renamed IMO ... personal insults, kindergarten rhetoric, playground profanity come to mind

political discussions are stuck between blue moon and if you're lucky ...
No, he doesn't.

? Reduced to? That has always been his MO.[/QUOTE]

He has this psychological compulsion to have the last word and the most words on any post. It does not matter if his words make sense or not, it does not even matter if he sounds dumber and more racist with every word. He really can't help himself. Originally Posted by Old-T
every message board has an IB,,we have several.. this board should be renamed IMO ... personal insults, kindergarten rhetoric, playground profanity come to mind

political discussions are stuck between blue moon and if you're lucky ... Originally Posted by CJ7
You two lib-retarded jackasses bitch and moan about the neighborhood, but you're both free to leave anytime you want. Instead, both of you mental midgets choose to remain. So why don't the two of you retreat to one of your dark closets and suck each other off rather than pissing and moaning in public about how you've had your lies shoved back down your lying ass throats.
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 12:48 PM
He has this psychological compulsion to have the last word and the most words on any post. It does not matter if his words make sense or not, it does not even matter if he sounds dumber and more racist with every word. He really can't help himself.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Old-T;1054639437[COLOR=blue
You two lib-retarded jackasses bitch and moan about the neighborhood, but you're both free to leave anytime you want. Instead, both of you mental midgets choose to remain. So why don't the two of you retreat to one of your dark closets and suck each other off rather than pissing and moaning in public about how you've had your lies shoved back down your lying ass throats. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Right on cue, IBBlithering.

By the way, "but you're both free to leave anytime you want" ?!?!?!?!? That doesn't sound like IBStandYourGround to me. What's the matter, are your rock solid underlying principles that malleable, that dependent upon whether they are in your self interest or not? I guess they are. Where is my virtual canceled weapon to go George Z on you!!!!

By the way, "but you're both free to leave anytime you want" ?!?!?!?!? That doesn't sound like IBStandYourGround to me. What's the matter, are your rock solid underlying principles that malleable, that dependent upon whether they are in your self interest or not? I guess they are. Where is my virtual canceled weapon to go George Z on you!!!! Originally Posted by Old-T
Now you're raving and sputtering, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, go suck on your prophylactic.
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2013, 01:05 PM
but you're both free to leave anytime you want

I'm free to ignore you, which I do for the most part.

buh bye .............................. ...........................
but you're both free to leave anytime you want

I'm free to ignore you, which I do for the most part.

buh bye .............................. ........................... Originally Posted by CJ7
Watch out, CBJ7, they're stuffing turkeys like you today and tomorrow.

There you go again, talking about STUFFING another man.

What on earth does your shrink think of you, you psycho gay fuck doll wannabe?

Latent homosexual tendencies? I'd make that BLATANT homosexual tendencies.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUISH!
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2013, 02:27 PM
IBSqueaky ..

snort
I see TsFLFer Cinderella and the 7 gaymo dwarfs are done with their orgy... great
  • Old-T
  • 11-27-2013, 02:46 PM

By the way, "but you're both free to leave anytime you want" ?!?!?!?!? That doesn't sound like IBStandYourGround to me. What's the matter, are your rock solid underlying principles that malleable, that dependent upon whether they are in your self interest or not? I guess they are. Where is my virtual canceled weapon to go George Z on you!!!! Originally Posted by Old-T
Now you're raving and sputtering, Old-Twerp: the Prophylactic Man, go suck on your prophylactic. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not so. As one of George Z's ardent admirers and vocal supporter of FL's Stand Your Ground law it seems hypocritical for you to be advocating peaceful posters to leave. Where is their right to stand their ground? It seems you are the belligerent vocal bully on here, and other sane posters should act accordingly and defend their right to be here. I am quite certain you understood that point, but as usual if it is something you would rather not hear you become conveniently illiterate.