♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

Guys I want you to feel as good fucking my mouth as you do when you fuck my tight pussy and asshole. Better yet, fuck all my holes but save your tasty loads for my mouth where I can delight in the taste and swallowing of your delicious man juices- try all your favorite positions with me and feed me as often as you desire Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
Good GOD.....that's perfect!
How about if we find out this evening!
I have to agree with you!
Now, this is what I would call an excellent threAD. Very well done!

(That's a sincere compliment, BTW.) Originally Posted by Sarunga
How about if we find out this evening! Originally Posted by CGeorge
And now we know.... oh yes
I love a hard cock any way I can get it, but I prefer your hot load in my mouth and shooting down my throat otherwise its a waste..
I love a hard cock any way I can get it, but I prefer your hot load in my mouth and shooting down my throat otherwise its a waste.. Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
+1
{my kinda girl!}
Rebecka I would like to show you a couple or maybe you could show me .
Rebecka I would like to show you a couple or maybe you could show me . Originally Posted by MrClark
Let's get that lesson started! I think I'll start with a crash course of deep-throat 101
Still a relative CIM newb, only happened 2X. Both were me relaxing with my head on a pillow to get a front row seat to the event. The second lady even went back down to take care of stragglers a few times, while I tried to recover.
Guys, I luv 3 hole fun with a DT feed me your cum finish in your favorite BBBJ position or positions- yes, i want to suck your cock in ALL your favorite facefucking positions
Rebecka is really making me want to skipp work and visit Houston...STAT!!
Best threAD ever...
Hell darlin, you know this legendary cumslut dosn't need a threAD..she just needs a hot load down her throat...yummy
Guys, tell me what would make you cum really hard in my mouth while I suck your dick?
Guys, tell me what would make you cum really hard in my mouth while I suck your dick? Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101
Ok you asked for it....A large dong in your ass, a large vibrating dildo in your pussy, and a wand vibrator massaging my cock as you suck on my cock...