Why Are we Paying for Pussy!

I don't pay for pussy, I am only looking for good time
Its exciting and fun to meet for the unknown. When I take breaks I miss the hobby. I dream of good hard bangings. What was the qustion?? IDK the answer, but I'm glad you do!
  • Alli
  • 08-13-2013, 09:29 AM
There is no such thing as "free" pussy. Originally Posted by lostincypress
I 2nd that one...IMO, marriage is legalized prostitution and a GF, they just dismiss it in that situation.

Lets say, one day your Gf or wifey goes to the mall and spots an outfit that they just has to have, but it has a hefty price tag....She comes home and asks if you could give her the $ for it on payday and after hearing how much it is, you tell her "hell no"...Do you think you will get some lovin that night? "HELL NO"!

Then again...She may just fuck you brains out to help you change your mind.
if you all ready get what you pay for them why pay. ..... most of us pay for the freedom of pussy to have it our way. if you want it her way then stay at home. I may so many that say what the SO won't do. ... miserable. Life is too short to wonder and settle.

Lets say, one day your Gf or wifey goes to the mall and spots an outfit that they just has to have, but it has a hefty price tag....She comes home and asks if you could give her the $ for it on payday and after hearing how much it is, you tell her "HELL YES"...Do you think you will get Guaranteed lovin that night? "HELL NO"!

Then again...She may just never give it up.:: Originally Posted by Alli
Fixed that for ya.....been there, done that...
btw, I only pay for the time....
if you all ready get what you pay for them why pay. ..... most of us pay for the freedom of pussy to have it our way. if you want it her way then stay at home. I may so many that say what the SO won't do. ... miserable. Life is too short to wonder and settle. Originally Posted by cum1more
I hope I stay the freak that I am even after marriage, and years of it. that is a miserable way to live; I'd stay frustrated.
Because I can... EOM
if you all ready get what you pay for them why pay. ..... most of us pay for the freedom of pussy to have it our way. if you want it her way then stay at home. I may so many that say what the SO won't do. ... miserable. Life is too short to wonder and settle. Originally Posted by cum1more
Well said, and let me reiterate. Going out and taking home a 45-year old mom with adult children and an ex husband isn't difficult. This works for me literally by just showing up. But getting, say, her 22-year old daughter, who's fine as hell and gets 100 guys a day to drool over her, titties that sit up, perfect tan (or natural tan if she's black), booty so perfectly round, waist nonexistent, perfectly thick thighs, pussy with that 'no need for kegels' tightness, and so good that the whole time you're in it you're fighting the urge to cum (and slightly upset when you do because you came earlier than you wanted to) THESE are the kind you 'pay' for.

I'm not comparing women to cars, but the services, so to speak. It's like riding in a paid off Toyota Camry compared to renting a Porsche for the weekend. It's costly to rent the Porsche, but it feels fantastic. When it's time to go back to work you gotta jump in that old Camry and create more disposable income. And then do it all over again.

I'm just saying.
hell yah....porsche is for the roller coaster thrill.
free p#ussy is WAY TO EXPENSIVE
Too old and too tired to play the dating game. A lot easier to live with no pressure, just live life on my terms.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
Retired
I just read 101 posts. I think I have a slightly different take. I never had ladies hitting on me before or after I got married. When I married, I wasn't thinking about the sexual aspects of marriage but soon found out that the sexual part of the marriage was missing something. After being cut off for a few years I was like a desperate wild animal. I took the wife to sex therapy and I did everything the therapist suggested and the wife didn't. After some time, the therapist had me believing that there was still something I could be doing to improve things. At the time, the Internet was not in place like it is today. One day the people I was talking to in the discussion room decided to meet for lunch. The subject turned to sex. Like I say I was like an animal so it didn't take much to get me to talk. Then one gentlemen told me that if I went to a certain massage parlor that I could have some tension relieved. The lady came in, she made a ring with two fingers and put another finger through the ring asking if I wanted that. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I left the place a new man. In the next therapy session I took the therapist aside and told her that there was nothing wrong with me and unless the wife was willing to help us we were simply wasting our time. So things went. I didn't get divorced and other things in the marriage have worked. I did start paying for my pleasure and I must say that I have been with some beautiful women inside and out. As the Internet evolved, my selection of ladies increased. I stopped going to the parlors as many of the oriental places were places of slavery for women and I never approved of that. Sure there were risks, but seeing independents was less costly and time consuming then looking for a mistress or becoming a sugar daddy. I will admit that I was probably not the best lover in the world. That happens when you take an emotional beating and you are told things like CG is the only way a woman can orgasm because she has control. Today I have a different set of problems. I have considered retiring from the hobby not because I can't afford it but because the ladies I am with deserve more than I can give them. I select ladies that enjoy being with me because I treat them well. If I do not retire it will be because I remember the days when I was like an animal and don't want to be there again. When I log on to P411, I get 417 hits. There are some very beautiful ladies that would accept me as a client. So when asked the question why I paid for it when I could have had it for free? My answer is, "I couldn't get it from the source I was supposed to get it and paying was the simple solution." There was one lady that used to get out a fan or go to the air conditioner after a session to cool down. I miss her! Sure I took risks and yes I probably have been with ladies who simply needed to pay the grocery bill but I never regretted hobbying. I have been with some of the most marvelous ladies in the world and they meant much more to me than just a holes to fill. I was never a stalker and I have paid out my share of money just because I wanted to and not because there were services to follow. To the ladies I have been with THANK YOU! I could have written "just because I can" like others but I wanted to answer this honestly. I know I am not alone. I have read each reply and until you have been in the shoes of each client you can't understand exactly why they pay. I think mine is a story that has not been presented here.