Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did the deformed parrot say something?

did the deformed parrot say something?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So you are happy we hot all the sailors back and the prisoners too? Not sure what you are mad about then. Originally Posted by WTF
You like the "hot" sailors? Maybe LL is right. The "F" in WTF stands for "Fagboy". Where do you go to meet hot sailors, Fagboy?
Where do you go to meet hot sailors, ?
Looks like the corny old goon is wanting to meet sailors...LOL

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You mean "sailers," right?
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2016, 08:39 AM
You like the "hot" sailors? Maybe LL is right. The "F" in WTF stands for "Fagboy". Where do you go to meet hot sailors, Fagboy? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wouldn't you like to know where to go to meet hot sailors! COGay , LexusLover is gay , you do know that right? And it was that Pissburg homo lustyladyboy who dreams of me being gay you senile old bastrd....wait that's nevergivesitathought, you're a senile SOB.

I bet you and JDCORNHOLE would love to hold 10 sailors hostage but I think it was great they let them go so quickly.. .only neocon war hawks are disappointed because they want a war with Iran.
I already got your number, DICKMUNCHER. As I mentioned in another thread, all you bring to any discussion is appalling ignorance dished out with insufferable arrogance. You can stop backing up now. Time for you to haul your ugly pimply disgusting reamed-out ass out of here.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Is this a " relative " of woomby coming here to be a " big and bad " lyin liberal like woomby thought he was and Lurch Kerry thinks he is ?
You like the "hot" sailors? Maybe LL is right. The "F" in WTF stands for "Fagboy". Where do you go to meet hot sailors, Fagboy? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, he HAS been seen trolling around the Houston YMCAs, Houston's port facilities and any Village People concerts he can sneak into ! Mebbe they don't like the color of HIS rainbow thong and feather boa ! And walking on those piers in high heels has got to be dangerous !
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Well, he HAS been seen trolling around the Houston YMCAs, Houston's port facilities and any Village People concerts he can sneak into ! ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey if COGay and JDCornhole both cum in your mouth at the same time...how many loads of cum do you have in your mouth?
.... LexusLover is gay , you do know that right?.... Originally Posted by WTF
Let me guess .... you heard that at Barnes and Nobles.
Let me guess .... you heard that at Barnes and Nobles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that where you advertise? Men wanted?
Men wanted Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Now I see why you support planned parenthood, eehhhbuhhrrrrr...

Is that where you advertise? Men wanted? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Barnes and Nobles?

I didn't know one can advertise in there. How did you know?

Does the strong coffee wash down the stinky cum you swallow in there?

Or do you still gag on it?

You and your butt buddy WTF sure are interested in who is gay on here! Jealous?
Barnes and Nobles?

I didn't know one can advertise in there. How did you know?

Does the strong coffee wash down the stinky cum you swallow in there?

Or do you still gag on it?

You and your butt buddy WTF sure are interested in who is gay on here! Jealous? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were the one who brought it up short bus, Was it was written in the mens room? For a good tome call lexie lacking.......
I wonder, if by some quirk in navigation, one of our Air Craft Carriers accidentally strayed one mile into Iran's territorial waters, would they seize it and all 3000 sailors aboard? Originally Posted by Jackie S
they could try but it would be futile. the Iranian Navy really does not have much ability to counter a ship like an Aircraft Carrier. a carrier task group is a formidable force. yeah the Iranians have subs but a carrier task force always has an attack sub to counter that threat. Iranian subs i would have to think are not advanced enough to challenge a state of the art US attack sub. not to mention the surface ships are also equipped to defend against subs. lastly, the surface fleet by design forms a screen around the carrier to deter torpedo attacks.

Air power by the Iranian air force? an Aircraft Carrier IS air power. the Iranians would have to launch a huge force, hundreds of planes to have any chance by sheer numbers to overwhelm the air wing of a carrier. and hundreds of older planes in the Iranian air force would be shot out of the air 10 to 1 easily by state of the art US planes.

certainly, the Iranians would have some chance to damage a carrier, mainly by launching huge numbers of missiles and hoping that the US force could not counter them all.

their best chance probably would be a kamikaze type attack, again presuming they could through the defensive screen of the task force.

at best they might be able to disable a carrier but i don't see any real possibility to actually destroy it. but they'd have to take out the rest of the force ships which are many to have an opportunity to capture a carrier. very unlikely.

in short, a fully operational carrier task force is too big a fish for the Iranians to tackle with much chance of success.