Ze Injured, Out of Work for a While, and Could Use Some Help

I would like to say sorry for one to Jules no matter what I shouldn't talk to a human being like that ever no matter how much we don't like each other. Which to me is weird because we have never even met. So I am sorry Jules. I would also like to say I am sorry to Grace Preston as well. And as to Proper Stranger for making this thread the way it is. I am very sorry you guys.
This is time for the holidays and people to be with their family and have happing times. Not this crap on the internet.
Again please except my apology to the ones that I have hurt. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara a pm is more appropriate now move on with the thread topic or move along to another one.
< don't read much on here and just found this.
Good work Grace and Jules.

Get well soon, Ze Hope Ur purring.
She apologized and got banned. Strange.
She apologized and got banned. Strange. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Nothing strange about it. You violate the guidelines enough you eventually end up suspending yourself. Now that solves that irrelevant post lets keep on with this thread subject which is about Ze's unfortunate situation...
In case there are lazies like me who wanna help;

Easiest ways cash wise are either to...

A. Drop off cash at my incall during my regular hours. I'm near Preston and the GBTP.

B. Green Dot. You can get a Money Pak Reload at 7-11, CVS, Kroger-- though I would avoid Walgreens because they've begun asking for ID there. 7-11 I know does not ask for it-- that is where I go when I need to pick one up. There is a number on the back of the card, just PM me the number and I will get the cash to her royal Ze-ness. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Thanks, Herc!!

Tomorrow I plan on being at the Incall from 10 until 5 (Maybe 6). If you want to drop off, just let me know in advance.. I'll have to plan around my appointments
To too your you'r you are
Hooked on phonics worked for, not! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That was too,to,two funny sorry you got banned. Bad day for the Cowboys and the corner as well (too)!
Dont know Ze - never met or chatted with her. From what I can tell she's very smart and a nice person that anyone that's ever met her has nothing but great things to say about her. That being said, as a human being I wish her the best for everything - a speedy and full recovery and help getting over the financial issues.

HOW anyone can take something like this thread and turn it into anything other than offering her support is truly beyond me (and I can be a jerk with the best of them). Kudos to Grace and Jules for being a friend in the most true sense of the word. Anyone else that's taking it away from a support Ze thread - shame on you - that's just wrong.
Grace, Jules, OP , and all friends of Ze...

...your kindness speaks wonders for you! Very admirable indeed ! Sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!

It's refreshing to see caring folks this Holiday season.
That was too,to,two funny sorry you got banned. Bad day for the Cowboys and the corner as well (too)! Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Again this thread is not about the banned one it is about a good person who needs help please take your tara ass kissing session to one of her thousand useless and purposless threads.

Yes i am emotional about this subject, ze is a good friend of mine and has been there for me more than my own family over the years.

I hate this happened to her, i wish i could do more to help and that is frustrating as hell.

Thanks EL for the kind words sweetie

Everyone we are still taking donations and i am trying to think of other cool ways to help like maybe a provider car wash or maybe a happy hour gathering? If anyone has any ideas let me know
I don't know the extent of her injuries, but when she's able I bet a therapeutic massage, or even better a chiropractic adjustment would benefit her.
*bump*

This needs to stay on page one for a while, at least until the wild Zed is better and her compassionate friends and supporters have chimed in and helped all they can. Let's not be fuck 'em and dump 'em fucktards this season. Hey, maybe you can even pawn that old Kenwood that's been sitting in the garage!

Whatever anyone can do. These ladies live on the edge making themselves available to us. Let's not let a good one fall off by being forgotten to death.
It would be great if someone who is connected could give an update on Ze's status. I, for one, would be willing to do what I can when I can even though I haven't actually met Ze or any or those closely involved. That's probably true of others, too. But, it's a bit hard to know what to do without an update on how she's doing or what's needed. Not to mention there are probably a number of folks who are concerned about how she's doing.

Edit: Not asking for any personal info here that's out of bounds in a public forum. But, some kind of update would be great.
Hey there!

Ze is still recovering. The big focus right now is just getting use back in her arm and of course, healing the lesser injuries. Due to the nature of her injury in her arm, there is no guaranteed timeline for recovery. I haven't necessarily posted updates because, to be honest, not a whole lot has changed since the last. She's still recovering, I'm still doing my best to get funds to her to keep her going while she recovers.

I will do my best to post a bit more regularly on this thread, but do keep in mind-- I'm also still handling my own personal business and life so if I'm radio silent a little too long, feel free to give me a gentle nudge and I'll respond
Yes, keep it going! Save the endangered ~Ze~!!!