Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

max lol washing before and after does nothing to insure you against her mouth lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
Oh right....so I should just leave me dick unwashed!? That may be your method, I'd rather do what I can.

Good luck with that.
Safe sex circa 1965, the hooker washed your cock before bare back everything.

Seemed to work then. LOL
max im just laughing that you think washing it before and after is going to make a difference lol
my pms still blowing up fucking record off this bbbfs stuff
damn
The CDC says one out if five people has genital herpes. For the life of me I don't understand why anyone would fuck a hooker bareback.

I need a new hobby.
I can't believe I'm typing this, but I'm really looking forward to stayin in and fuckin my old lady tonite.
Enjoy yourselves out there.
....and I am very big about washing my cock before and after. Originally Posted by Maximum4
do jimmies need to take a health class to get their ged? ...or they just hand them out with obama phones?

keep washing ...that will keep you safe lol
Bbbj same as bbfs. Same risks.
25k rite? Lol Originally Posted by Highwayman64
yo got it baby..it has to be financially beneficial for me to put
myself out there like that..ijs..
Bbbj same as bbfs. Same risks. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
No.
not same risks but bbbj is risky, that's why I always don't get these jimmies picking on people going raw but saying its ok to go bbbj, hmmm double standard.

different risks but still risk to catch something, but I always say everyone has a choice to make, and do your tests and move on
aj, im saving up then baby, Im half way there, wed probably have to tie the knot then too lol
I can't believe I'm typing this, but I'm really looking forward to stayin in and fuckin my old lady tonite.
Enjoy yourselves out there. Originally Posted by trojantide
Lol
We all take some risks in this endeavor, but the apparent illiteracy and/or cavalier attitude about STD's (not just HIV) are disconcerting.
Safe sex circa 1965, the hooker washed your cock before bare back everything.

Seemed to work then. LOL Originally Posted by jokacz
Yep! Miss them carefree days.....
Never wore a cover till aids emerged. Maybe I've been lucky but so far have never picked up any nasties of any type.....
The CDC says one out if five people has genital herpes. For the life of me I don't understand why anyone would fuck a hooker bareback.

I need a new hobby. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Agreed, you could collect butterflies...or fish....
Bbbj same as bbfs. Same risks. Originally Posted by CLAMCHOWDER2000
I doubt it.