Free condoms

BACK on TOPIC Originally Posted by NYr
Yes indeed...Op wasn't bullshitting
Hopefully when I place my next order I get the specific brands I like

Ah yes. I forgot to post mine.
It showed up a week or two later. I had actually forgotten about it. Just placed on the doorstep. (Might have been too big for my small mailbox.
It won't let me post from my phone. I'll update it tomorrow.
I took this as an opportunity to try all kinds of condoms and lubes ive never heard of before. Got a decent sized plain manilla envelope in the mail and never imagined it was my package of condoms.

Ripped the top off the envelope and dumped 50 condoms and lube all over the kitchen counter... Quickly put them all back in the envelope about 30 seconds before my son walked into the kitchen...
When is magnum going to come out with a performix type like durex? All those little nubs and rings seem to please the kitty and it's thin for the guy.. Just needs to be a little bigger. Lol.. Definitely better than the fucking worse condom ever "Trojan Ribbed, Yellow pack" Don't ever pull that dam thing out.
This is a second site that offers free condoms. http://aidsa.convio.net/site/Calenda...61&view=Detail

The thing is that you can only order 50 condoms from either of these sites every 3 months, not monthly as suggested on the first page (which is the only page I've read)
Jules,

I read your post and followed your instructions and Wala!
I received 50 condoms of my choice and tiny bottles of slick ass lube in a none descript manello envelope last Saturday in the mail.
This was a unbelievable offer and the company did what they advertised.
I wonder what they are doing with all the data... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Was thinking the same thing. Ze, will you get ghey married with me? 😜
I have received two shipments so far and actually received more than 50 condoms in the second shipment. I have plenty of female condoms, if any of you ladies need some or want a few to try.
I bet they send more for the 1.3" of dangling death size. Originally Posted by pyramider
Damn you and your fucking small dick joke.

Think of something else to say to get your post numbers up, douche bag.
I got mine it the mail as well, I love this site!!! Play Safe!!!
Skyn Large fit better than Magnum Large, ONEs are too smalll.

I could have used this in my 20s, went thru 4 large boxes in a month dating a horny divorcee. The rug burn were everywhere on my body.

Thanks OP.
I wonder what they are doing with all the data... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I was wondering about the same thing. LE can do nasty things with that data.
I was wondering about the same thing. LE can do nasty things with that data. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
How? Do you know how many people participate in that program? I originally heard about it in a private group of 12,000 women (not in the sex industry) and I know quite a few of them have utilized it.

Plus you don't even have to give real information they aren't verifying or anything.
group of 12,000 women (not in the sex industry)
Plus you don't even have to give real information they aren't verifying or anything. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
How do you know which industry they are? Reducing from 12.5 million to on!y 12 thousand for the whole state is a good sample, 1000 to 1. For example, we have approximately 2.5 million women in dfw, 1000 providers, so 2500 to 1. Statistically, there would be 4000 providers in the program.

Address is private info.

Food for thought
Ain't nothing illegal about protected sex that law enforcement would get involved in. If anything it'll show the DFW area is safety conscience when it come to boinking.