So Madam Hooktard Nicollette is Pissed. Breaking News..

• pxmcc
  • 12-31-2017, 12:49 PM
Thats a pretty serious accusation. Ban worthy maybe Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
nah he said it himself. should i post it uitb? just for legitimacy? just say the word..
nah he said it himself. should i post it uitb? just for legitimacy? just say the word.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Show the post in which I said I was LE. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE LINK.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1060329689]And here's what you actually said you LITTLE PUKE:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2250679&page=2

ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox-Houston
Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault .... Post # 16:

Here. Any Verified Providers I call for an appointment ask:

"Officer Roscoe": (He's really a detective involved in cyber crimes!)

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1056340535

Those who already know me well enough to know this is false, don't bother.

nah he said it himself. should i post it uitb? just for legitimacy? just say the word.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Show the post in which I said I was LE. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE LINK. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Waiting!
I'm not worried about ya. You've already self-outted in your tactics. You're a creep. Researching for 30/min on who some therapists are based on info you find in their offices. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Really? I guess you're going to produce that post of mine also!

WITH A LINK TO THE FULL POST ... since you like to paraphrase!

Like I said: Join the Stupid Group! (Actually, you're already in!)

That's the reason you got 2nd place in the DOTY of 2017 poll.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2253596

You got a whooping 35% of the vote (41) votes and your mentor AssUp got about 48% of the vote. So you two geniuses got a combined total of about 83% of the total vote count. Good Job!

Your posting peers love you! They are about to "love" you more!

Get busy with your research!

(Or are you repeating a PM you received? Risky business!)
Divide and conquer, it's working...

In reference to the political thread.
Divide and conquer, it's working...

In reference to the political thread. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Yep! "SissyLips" ain't doing to well in the other one! Had it not been for "AssUp" he would have taken First Place by a lot more than the Winner AssUp would have.

As for PX ... he's the "Law Professor" who was actually a former adjunct instructor at a Hotel School! Let's see how the "Professor" does at coming up with my alleged "admission" of being LE! (There are folks on here who know better, too!)

I already know how SissyLips is going to fare, just like the last "duffus" who made the same claim. Fake News! He's gone! May be he's back with a new handle!

Still waiting on both!
Still waiting on those threads and links, boys! (I guess you are!)

Today is Monday, so there may be a new gender assigned. My apologies.

Still waiting on both! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's now been over three (3) hours! Still waiting for the links.

Seems like they shot their mouths off and now they have to "hunt"!

"Cut and Paste" sounds closer.

I guess now it's clear why "Nicollette" got pissed at PX and SissyLips came in a strong 2nd in the Political Forum DOTY poll!
He Doth Protest Too Much

Dude starting the new year off Melting The Fuck Down. hahaha
At some point the B.S. needs to stop or its going to lead to long vacations for those involved in the B.S....................
At some point the B.S. needs to stop or its going to lead to long vacations for those involved in the B.S.................... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I'm a good guy Ike. I dont consider myself involved in any BS...that being said how much leeway do I have? lol
At some point the B.S. needs to stop or its going to lead to long vacations for those involved in the B.S.................... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Sure glad I don't participate in any BS.... whew!