MOAB kill total -- 36 ISIS fighters

• Old-T
  • 04-16-2017, 10:02 PM
Actually, what he believes in is the sound of his own babbling.

Cost of the initial tri-Service systems analysis trade was $16M. Tbat typically runs about .1% of the system LCC estimate, or about $1.6B. The 1999 study recommended several R&D developments tbat were initially funded at 10s of millions per year each. The IC had over 20 man-years per year supporting the work, that alone over 16 years is $80M. Your $200K per unit cost just scratches the surface.
The cost of dropping a bomb is the cost of replacing the bomb, plus its delivery cost. It is an ignorant assertion to state otherwise. The r&d cost are irrelevant(sunk).

The commander in the field thought it was the best weapon tto use, and it was in inventory. Trump wasn't consulted.

Given civilian impacts were minimized, the politicians need to stay out of these decisions. So do we.
Actually, what he believes in is the sound of his own babbling. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're the one babbling ... where's your "billions" for "the bomb"?

You've now "morphed" from "ineffective" to lamely trying to explain the economics of "developing and building" a "bomb"! You're continually showing your ignorance.

Originally Posted by Old-T:
The author of that quote is the one who is clueless. "MOABs" have been designed, analyzed, and tested for a long time. A lot longer than most people realize. When used they make great photo-opp coverage, but don't really do much to "destroy" a tunnel complex. Some bunkers, yes. Tunnels/caves, not really. Rubbleize the entrance and destroy several meters into the complex, sure--but "destroy"? No.

.....Not what most consider "destroyed". And if the adversary was indeed destroyed in the first couple cases because they were not deep enough into the caves--guess what their counter is? Yep, move in deeper. They counter a multi-billion dollar munitions development program with a few strong backs.

One reason the USSR collapsed is we got them to spend themselves into it. We didn't learn that lesson very well.
What the current President learned over the years of his success in business is not to listen to goofball loudmouths like you! He graced his presence with real warriors in his cabinet. Not fake ones like you!
looks like they found 940 toes.
  • Old-T
  • 04-17-2017, 07:39 AM
You're the one babbling ... where's your "billions" for "the bomb"?

You've now "morphed" from "ineffective" to lamely trying to explain the economics of "developing and building" a "bomb"! You're continually showing your ignorance.

Most your posts are arrogant and caustic, but recently you have been migrating to pretending to be stupid as well. You certainly are there in this thread.

Since either your short term memory or your ability to read is failing, I will recap what I DID say, not what you want to pretend I said. I said MOAB-like bombs are not a panacea against tunnels and caves. They have use in limited cases. But your intentionally simplistic reply can't seem to differentiate among "all", "some", and "none".

As to costs, if you claim the $200K unit purchase cost is the true cost to the treasury then maybe you really are stupid.

What the current President learned over the years of his success in business is not to listen to goofball loudmouths like you! He graced his presence with real warriors in his cabinet. Not fake ones like you!
Finally, you got one thing right: I am not a cabinet member! That's about the only piece you guessed correctly on.

As to the rest of your statements, if you only knew....
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Originally Posted by Old-T
Still hiding from your ignorance?
looks like they found 940 toes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
OT thinks the rest of the "toes" ....

... escaped out of the "secret backdoor" they "roughed in"!
  • WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 08:21 AM
looks like they found 940 toes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well then Trump has won the 2000 year old wars that have plagued that region!

Now maybe Trump will return to being the President of the USofA instead of the World!

Now maybe Trump will return to being the President of the USofA instead of the World! Originally Posted by WTF
And wait until "the World" comes to the "USofA"?

Whine some more, ok?
  • Old-T
  • 04-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Still hiding from your ignorance? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, still laughing at yours.
  • DSK
  • 04-17-2017, 09:42 AM
Well then Trump has won the 2000 year old wars that have plagued that region!

Now maybe Trump will return to being the President of the USofA instead of the World! Originally Posted by WTF
We aren't fighting the last war - you are stuck in the past.
We aren't fighting the last war - you are stuck in the past. Originally Posted by DSK
Nope, we're starting a new one, based on new information just discovered by Twitler... which apparently is everything.

That fucking idiot told FOX that he launched 59 cruise missles at Iraq.

Gave more thought to describing the chocolate cake at his Florida golf club than his YUGE military strike.

And this somehow doesn't bother you...
No, still laughing at yours. Originally Posted by Old-T
You would! That's all you have.

But I've already posted your bullshit ... and it's not "funny"!
We aren't fighting the last war - you are stuck in the past. Originally Posted by DSK
That was a typo, right? "past" .... Should have been "paste"!

His own filling his diaper.
  • Old-T
  • 04-17-2017, 10:22 AM
You would! That's all you have.

But I've already posted your bullshit ... and it's not "funny"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Unlike you i never thought war, bombs, and dead bodies were "funny".

Only psycotic folks tend to think that way.