In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• CD3
  • 03-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Do you really have to ask? 😎 Originally Posted by txexetoo

Ha I wondered if any would see what I did there
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 01:50 PM
Blah blah blah you can’t come back with anything wittier than the same Ol cliche played out retorts, I see. Blah blah blah trick blah blah blah whore blah blah me look smart blah blah

>jack off motion<

Now I’m still waiting for an answer to my inquiry. You are proving me right by continuously dodging it. Uhh ohhh how will you’re image look if you are shown to inadequately challenge a who-oer. Originally Posted by CD3
English please, I can't read or understand BSC but lucky for you, I do recognise the writing.

Imagine if you didn't have a pussy, you dogged a bullet at birth, most of the whores that admire your stupidity can relate
  • dgc92
  • 03-28-2018, 02:32 PM
you dogged a bullet at birth, Originally Posted by BLM69
..... She lifted her leg and peed on it? She rolled around on it because it smelled interesting? She barked at it? She turned around five times before she laid on it? I am so confused.
..... She lifted her leg and peed on it? She rolled around on it because it smelled interesting? She barked at it? She turned around five times before she laid on it? I am so confused. Originally Posted by dgc92
has to be a mandle..

OP -

how do you plan to improve going forward..?
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 02:50 PM
..... She lifted her leg and peed on it? She rolled around on it because it smelled interesting? She barked at it? She turned around five times before she laid on it? I am so confused. Originally Posted by dgc92
You make as much sense as a BSC whore, try again smart person
Originally Posted by honest_abe

Is this a confession of sorts?
Is this a confession of sorts? Originally Posted by txexetoo
you should probably just stick with talking about me behind my back with other providers..

OP -

what is your plan for the immediate future..?
Is this a confession of sorts? Originally Posted by txexetoo
And the fact he cares that you are or aren't talking behind his back..... clearly shows me he is the bitch...

Seriously...youre a grown man paying for pussy....you have no issues scheduling with providers clearly...so why the hell do you care what you think someone is saying behind your back...that is childish....

RTM that

Edit: I don't think the OP owes you anything about what her plan is.... immediate future or long term....
you should probably just stick with talking about me behind my back with other providers..

OP -

what is your plan for the immediate future..? Originally Posted by honest_abe
You did self identify as a bitch. Valid question.

Now where the fuck did Duke of G go, I need a hug. Or I can go see CD3 and have angry sex. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
He has gone the way of Luke Skywalker. He has become force ghost duke. He might appear to you at some point. Hopefully doesn't tell you to go to Dagobah. Or Garland.
Edit: I don't think the OP owes you anything about what her plan is.... immediate future or long term.... Originally Posted by Analeese
didn't ask you..
Sorry Abe, I'm all in, In a Van....down by a river....no need for all this
Originally Posted by honest_abe
You’re all class Abe. Look how you treat CD3, someone is you don’t even know. You’re currently the most pathetic male here. Some think you’re a master cocksman because you can pay hookers for sex. Any time someone doesn’t join your sad fan base you lash out at them, male or female.

Play your petty games if it makes you feel better but for those of us with a life outside of here we see you for the loser you are.
my number one fan!