"Mandles"...... If you are visiting Austin and reading reviews be forwarned

Are you really being a complete dick to one of the most sincerely nice providers we have? Honestly? They do not come any nicer than she is and your ruminations and allegations couched as speculations are ridiculous. And YES, I have driven all the way to the "magic cabin in the woods" and had a great time with a really sweet lady.

Your incessant tirade against the providers who are either to smart or disgusted by your actions to see you is petty and sophomoric. GROW THE FUCK UP! You and "Little Ricky" must have suffered unmercifully at the hands of the girls on the playground to be acting this pathetic. Picking on girls..... vintage 3rd grade. Hope you are proud of yourselves.

-Nilla Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX
I couldn't have articulated this any better. Quite honestly the extent to making not just this thread but plenty others lately with the sole purpose to bash ladies makes him look even more pathetic and ignorant in some cases. I don't know if this is some form of mechanism to cope for constant rejection from women growing up or whatever, but damn when I was growing up if I were to direct a word like the way he does to a lady and make these kinds of actions I would have gotten a beating. No man should act to a lady in this manner. Its petty, its asinine, and pointless. Hope he grows up soon, he's much lesser than a man from what I've seen he's got much to go. So much childish bashing via several threads he's like a kid screaming for attention.

From the short list he mentioned I've only seen one of them twice (kbf). I, like many others, can validate the fact she's a wonderful person, i trully enjoyed spending time with her, and quite simply I wouldn't have seen her a second time if I had thought otherwise. Unfortunately I can't say much of the others but I think their numerous reviews speak for themselves and their support from community here. I sincerely wish them the best.
I would like to know which of my reviews are fake. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

All the YESES!
Damn, talk about Drama. Hell, I just want a massage and orgasmic sex a time or two. Enjoy, but don't over indulge. BE HAPPY! !!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
Then go back to begging in ISOs.
Guilt by association? Who thinks like that? Really.

Hmmm... All over the board there seems to be a displayed opinion that agreeing with Whispers makes one guilty of all sorts of things.....

IRL people thinks the worse things of us all the time based on places we go, things we do, friends we have.....

Claire's nice to me, Yeah?..... so is still looking, rocker rick, Claire used to be nice to them as well..... I could go on and one ... But a lot of people on here are nice to me, I am friendly with everyone. I like most people.

We could all say the same thing......But not everyone is aware of the things you might due when alone and business is off..... That's the problem with being a grandstand attention seeking whore...... you often get attention you were not expecting....

So because I think Claire is a nice girl, im a bad person? I like her. She is my friend. This community is riddled with a lot of people that WERE Claire's friend...... I have a lot of friends I think a lot of people are nice. Your issues with people does not mean someone else will have those same issues with said person. Different people click. "Birds of a Feather"? Not everyone is going to dislike someone just because you hate them. We aren't in middle school. Stop rallying up the troops and focus on positive things and things that make you happy. Troops?..... LOL... You folks don't want me "rallying up the troops".... You can't deal with the 2 or 3 like minded individuals that already post....

You picked a fight today with ME with your mandle thread. You are so wrong about me. And then to falsely make a PUBLIC statement that is negative about a individual (me) before first having all your facts straight is just down right NOT OK.

Claire has very few "friends".. But one of her "friends" gave her use of the MANdle she got busted with and banned for having.... Was that you? Just a question...

You think I have a mandle or fake reviews im begging you to call me out and diviulge that info to the eccie community so they can make an informed discision about me.
If you can't do that you owe me an apology. I wouldn't hold your breath on that

Like I said you are wrong. So so wrong. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck

Whore's have such lofty expectations ....
Then go back to begging in ISOs. Originally Posted by chelseabean

That's a very common characteristic of you older and fatter whores..... With every response to ISO threads that are often not even remotely applicable to them.....

Just an attempt to get seen......

ISO Whores are like panhandlers at the intersections....

Whispers arguing with you is like playing chess against a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, and then stomp around victoriously without a fucking clue.

You are not a man. A man apologizes when he is wrong. You sir, are wrong. Everyone sees it.
My reviews are not fake. You can't even provide any valid proof where you are getting your speculations from. Seriously what's wrong with you?

Fucking pigeon.
... Those that are here to panhandle money have far more to lose as a result of mud slinging contests ... Originally Posted by Whispers
That they do. Carry on.
But the Chess board remains covered with the Pigeon Shit right?

Maybe you shouldn't play chess in places you can get shit on
But the Chess board remains covered with the Pigeon Shit right?

Maybe you shouldn't play chess in places you can get shit on Originally Posted by Whispers
Seriously you are pathetic and what I said totally went over your head.

It's ok, I don't exspect much from a pigeon headed fucker.

Fucking pigeon.
Seriously you are pathetic and what I said totally went over your head.

It's ok, I don't exspect much from a pigeon headed fucker.

Fucking pigeon. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Are pigeons related to the topic presented here?

Could you please try to get back on topic....
Then go back to begging in ISOs. Originally Posted by chelseabean

Ok now that's funny!
So difficult to quote with Whispers' fifty million line edits.

He quoted KBF, "Claire's nice to me, Yeah?..... so is still looking, rocker rick, Claire used to be nice to them as well....."

I like how I said ONE thing to SL about knowing when to quit (when arguing with Miss V.) and all of a sudden I don't like him anymore. I also like how I questioned whether or not RockerRick was Pink Taco and all of a sudden I don't like him anymore either. I didn't realize that I was never supposed to disagree with anything anyone I know says on here. Fuck, I should just bleach my hair and become a Stepford wife. I don't care how close of a friend I am, I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to yours - how is it that everyone else has that shit figured out except the three of you?! Jesus Christ, make ONE comment and it all goes to shit? Let me get my walk-on-eggshells slippers on then.
Whispy,
This "get rid of the old providers tirade is becoming boring and senseless. It leads some of us to suspect that you have some ulterior motive.
You violated or disregarded 5 forum rules below. Why do this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Whispy,
This "get rid of the old providers tirade is becoming boring and senseless. It leads some of us to suspect that you have some ulterior motive.
You violated or disregarded 5 forum rules below. Why do this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I would say that the RTM button is your friend (the universal "your") but we all know that it won't do a damn bit of good.
What you people know about the guidelines couldn't fill a thimble.
You read as absolute, they are not. Go out and test the boundaries if you ever expect to know what the fuck you are talking about.