~Inside My Hotel Room~

Says the woman with prison tats Originally Posted by super_delfin00
You obviously have no clue about tattoos...
Yes we decided. You're the biggest piece of trash. Clearly. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Heavy Trash Pickup Is Soon Hopefully Will Solve Most Of The Problems Here
I don't wear panties so nothing is bunched up.. Your the one who thought you had to prove something starting a retarded thread heh TFF Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Yah... OK. Didn't start the thread. And I guess I mistaken something else for your panties. My bad. Prove something? Obviously you didn't understand anything and probably won't. I've already gotten my answer so I really have nothing further to discuss at this time. Feel free to come up with something new besides you're a fucktard.... So original like I've never heard of that before. Stay unique, DM.
You really just don't get it do you why don't you come to the Houston board and see exactly why I say what I say but you would never make it in Houston forums Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Oh please shut the fuck up, talkin about tryin to get attention. Who the fuck are you and why would anyone give a fuck about the Houston board if its populated by the likes of you. Keep your obviously personal issues with her to yourself.
Yah... OK. Didn't start the thread. And I guess I mistaken something else for your panties. My bad. Prove something? Obviously you didn't understand anything and probably won't. I've already gotten my answer so I really have nothing further to discuss at this time. Feel free to come up with something new besides you're a fucktard.... So original like I've never heard of that before. Stay unique, DM. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
You started the thread in Houston DUH seriously are you this dumb founded ? Come on dude get with the program...

You said get your panties out of a bunch hello that's referring to panties smh
Oh please shut the fuck up, talkin about tryin to get attention. Who the fuck are you and why would anyone give a fuck about the Houston board if its populated by the likes of you. Keep your obviously personal issues with her to yourself. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Because your fellow fucktard started a thread in Houston.. Sorry but the only time I stfu is when a winky is in my mouth if you can't handle the heat get out the kitchen.. I'm mother fucking Dorfy Monroe & that's who I am...
Because your fellow fucktard started a thread in Houston.. Sorry but the only time I stfu is when a winky is in my mouth if you can't handle the heat get out the kitchen.. I'm mother fucking Dorfy Monroe & that's who I am... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Wow talk about ghetto, send your daddy over my grass needs cut.
You guys are so mean. How about I fuck the hell out of Dorthy and we all call it even?
Wow talk about ghetto, send your daddy over my grass needs cut. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Oh now you wanna be racist ok
Oh now you wanna be racist ok Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
But I meant it in a nice way so its okay.
You started the thread in Houston DUH seriously are you this dumb founded ? Come on dude get with the program...

You said get your panties out of a bunch hello that's referring to panties smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Ahh... Sorry I didn't realize that had anything to do with you besides your invitation. I was just continuing my discussion with others... apparently you have a problem with that. Obviously I had to provide the audience with background so your name came up obviously and this thread. It must be hard on you that I did such a terrible thing. Poor Dorthy. Does she need a: You're mother fucking Dorthy and there is no other? to cheer her up?

That make you feel better?

Obviously you didn't understand what I was getting at with that comment about your panties but hey I can hardly follow what you say... that makes sorta even.

Wow talk about ghetto, send your daddy over my grass needs cut. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I thought the Mexicans do that. But apparently Dorthy got it... see below.

Oh now you wanna be racist ok Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
But I meant it in a nice way so its okay. Originally Posted by dirty dog
And yes that makes anything and everything hateful and divisive all better This is all fun and games until someone gets hurt and so far nobody did soooo... it's okay.

Just as an observation, Dirty dog, you popped out of nowhere at least to me... you following Dorthy or something?

(Geez people lighten up... this is shits and giggles)
Ahh... Sorry I didn't realize that had anything to do with you besides your invitation. I was just continuing my discussion with others... apparently you have a problem with that. Obviously I had to provide the audience with background so your name came up obviously and this thread. It must be hard on you that I did such a terrible thing. Poor Dorthy. Does she need a: You're mother fucking Dorthy and there is no other? to cheer her up?

That make you feel better?

Obviously you didn't understand what I was getting at with that comment about your panties but hey I can hardly follow what you say... that makes sorta even.

I thought the Mexicans do that. But apparently Dorthy got it... see below.

And yes that makes anything and everything hateful and divisive all better This is all fun and games until someone gets hurt and so far nobody did soooo... it's okay.

Just as an observation, Dirty dog, you popped out of nowhere at least to me... you following Dorthy or something?

(Geez people lighten up... this is shits and giggles) Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Its mother fucking Dorphy at least that's how she spelled it in an earlier post. No I don't know her or want too, nor do I follow her in anyway. I was just browsing the forum and noticed how someone whom I had never seen on here before jumps in and starts bagging on a local girl, whom it was pretty obvious Ms Dorphy had a previous problem with. Gemma is a smart lady and well Gemma is Gemma and that's what I love about her so I just read her stuff and laughed. Dorphy on the other hand well, I cant stand stupid, even if it has big titts and a phat ass.
Let's try to keep it civil in here ...there's no need to escalate this into a slap fight. Another option here is maybe trying to discuss the OP's topic ...anyone have any comments related to that?
Its mother fucking Dorphy at least that's how she spelled it in an earlier post. No I don't know her or want too, nor do I follow her in anyway. I was just browsing the forum and noticed how someone whom I had never seen on here before jumps in and starts bagging on a local girl, whom it was pretty obvious Ms Dorphy had a previous problem with. Gemma is a smart lady and well Gemma is Gemma and that's what I love about her so I just read her stuff and laughed. Dorphy on the other hand well, I cant stand stupid, even if it has big titts and a phat ass. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Its Dorfy.... BTW
I love me some Dorfy......from far,far away