Top 3 Providers you could fuck forever!!!

This is a difficult choice, but in all honesty, the # 1 I will not mention due to our ongoing relationship, #2 is Krystalconrad- what a sensual woman she is, and # 3 is the recently retired Myra, what a sweetheart and oral perfectionist she was!
I only saw Elizabeth White once... but man was she fun. I could see repeating forever.
Rylie Preslie is always great...
and I hope to see more of Jassmine Samarah.

Donna Brixon is in my HOF.
Jesus, forever is a long time but here goes:

1. Danica Stone
2. Rylie Preslie
3. Sweet Tina

Alternates (gotta have alternates)
Rosalyn Smalls
Hot Megan
Tia Hart
Jane Smith Originally Posted by LordoftheRim
Jane smith is amazing. I can come back for more anyday.
Not in any order...

Isabella Preslie
Kitten
Shea Veile
Bliss
Avery Ashton
Miss Parker
Grace
Grace
Grace

A living legend
Grace
Grace
Grace

A living legend
System double posting
Grace
Grace
Grace

A living legend Originally Posted by suiram77
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

I was of the impression that this thread implied having actually seen the person in question. That's a big no there, buddy.
Deerhunter
Dearhunter
Deerhunter Originally Posted by R.M.
I get the sloppy 2nds I call it damnit...
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

I was of the impression that this thread implied having actually seen the person in question. That's a big no there, buddy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well thank you, but you still can’t do shit about my opinion of who I could fuck forever so get over it boo.
Jane Smith
Rosalyn
Dakota from Relax
Well thank you, but you still can’t do shit about my opinion of who I could fuck forever so get over it boo. Originally Posted by suiram77
There is nothing to get over, because you will literally never have the opportunity to fuck me once, much less forever.
Shea Veile
Kristen Kindle
Spikebaby
JGirl - Jessica
Isabella Preslie
Starrluvsyou
There is nothing to get over, because you will literally never have the opportunity to fuck me once, much less forever. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Still my opinion on my choice of who I could fuck, key word is could boo. I’m saying get over it, because you can’t make me not pick you as the provider of my choice, so that’s what you have to get over. If you don’t understand that then I can’t help you sun chip.