Its time for Obama to take Bibi Netanyahu to the UN Security Council to have a resolution issued against Israel

Dear Shit-For-Brains:

Among actual nations (as opposed to terrorist groups like ISIS), Iran is the worst terrorist on this planet. Hands down. No questions about it. They have supported Hezbollah and Hamas for decades. There would have been peace in the Middle East long ago where it not for Iran.

And they don't deserve any of "their" money back. It should be kept as damages for all the American citizens they have abused. Few people realize that, except for a few brief periods of time here and there, Iran has been holding Americans hostage pretty much continually since the hostage crisis back in the 1970s.

Whoever they need something from us, they simple kidnap an American tourist in Iran and falsely accuse them of undermining the Islamic state and/or being a spy. Then they make demands on the US and use the hostages as leverage.

They have been doing that for nearly 40 years.

And yet, you sympathize with the genocidal mullahs. Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Revenant
Ha! you folks don't understand how the world works. Yall keep eating cake and ice cream. The Bible admonishes to never go beyond the things written :-) in this case I said Bibi was the worst terrorist on this earth and I mean it. However, never once did I advocate for or on behalf of any of the other terrorists organizations. Hezbellah, Hamas, and Bibi Netanhayu are all cut from the same terrorist cloth; the difference in Bibi is that this fucker actually has a seat at the table of dignified Nations while he's nothing but a war monger. He could actually achieve peace in the middle east by showing just an iota of reasonableness.

Bibi is one of the worst kinds of loons let loose on humanity. Why? Because he's far extreme right still fighting a religious war in his head from the 60's when his brother was killed and he has no intention of ever seeking peace. He's doing all of this while raping the US tax payer by feeding into the religious conservative right's view to support Israel when it's clear they don't need the money AT ALL. He's masterful at playing both sides, getting his money, and controlling the minds of the Republican conservatives based on some misguided religious appeal. What is hilarious is that right wing Americans base their support on some misguided view of Jesus and the Bible so they should support the Isaralites when in reality Jews don't even beleive in Jesus, it's all a big fucking shameless shell game being played.

again no I'm not anti-semitic in no way. I hate no one I'm just level headed, a clear thinker, reasonable, and don't wear my heart on my sleeve like most of you.
  • DSK
  • 09-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Double negative. So you are 'fessing up and admitting you're a rabid anti-semite? That's a good sign. You have to acknowledge it before it can be treated. Originally Posted by lustylad
You just bitch slapped Sissy Chaps!!!!
  • DSK
  • 09-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Ha! you folks don't understand how the world works. Yall keep eating cake and ice cream. The Bible admonishes to never go beyond the things written :-) in this case I said Bibi was the worst terrorist on this earth and I mean it. However, never once did I advocate for or on behalf of any of the other terrorists organizations. Hezbellah, Hamas, and Bibi Netanhayu are all cut from the same terrorist cloth; the difference in Bibi is that this fucker actually has a seat at the table of dignified Nations while he's nothing but a war monger. He could actually achieve peace in the middle east by showing just an iota of reasonableness.

Bibi is one of the worst kinds of loons let loose on humanity. Why? Because he's far extreme right still fighting a religious war in his head from the 60's when his brother was killed and he has no intention of ever seeking peace. He's doing all of this while raping the US tax payer by feeding into the religious conservative right's view to support Israel when it's clear they don't need the money AT ALL. He's masterful at playing both sides, getting his money, and controlling the minds of the Republican conservatives based on some misguided religious appeal. What is hilarious is that right wing Americans base their support on some misguided view of Jesus and the Bible so they should support the Isaralites when in reality Jews don't even beleive in Jesus, it's all a big fucking shameless shell game being played.
again no I'm not anti-semitic in no way. I hate no one I'm just level headed, a clear thinker, reasonable, and don't wear my heart on my sleeve like most of you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You aren't the slightest bit reasonable, and what you say is completely anti-Semitic and a threat to Israel's existence. FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!
You aren't the slightest bit reasonable, and what you say is completely anti-Semitic and a threat to Israel's existence. FUCK OFF AND DIE!!! Originally Posted by DSK
Dispute me with facts not emotion. Otherwise you're just another loon from the Yisreal Beiteinu party who's proven to be uncompromising. I've stated all valid points and all you have to say for yourself is basically nothing.

Save the wine and crackers for someone else. ;-)
Double negative. So you are 'fessing up and admitting you're a rabid anti-semite? That's a good sign. You have to acknowledge it before it can be treated. Originally Posted by lustylad
You just bitch slapped Sissy Chaps!!!! Originally Posted by DSK

Lookee, lookee - the idiot just did it again! He's bitch-slapping himself now!

...again no I'm not anti-semitic in no way. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

If you're NOT anti-semitic in NO way, it means you ARE anti-semitic is SOME way. I can't believe I even have to explain this.

Sissy Chap wears his stupidity on his sleeve.
Lookee, lookee - the idiot just did it again! He's bitch-slapping himself now!

If you're NOT anti-semitic in NO way, it means you ARE anti-semitic is SOME way. I can't believe I even have to explain this.

Sissy Chap wears his stupidity on his sleeve. Originally Posted by lustylad
face palm. You guys are the living definition of easy.
You aren't the slightest bit reasonable, and what you say is completely anti-Semitic and a threat to Israel's existence. FUCK OFF AND DIE!!! Originally Posted by DSK

and I'm not done with you. Let me ask do you care when you see Syrian kids dead at sea or dying due to war? No need to answer because I know you don't care because like Bibi you are part of the problem not the solution. All you see because of your heritage are little Jewish kids you see and care about no one else and therein lies the problem.

Bibi is a terrorist the same as Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-quedi, ISIS, you name it. I draw no distinctions. The guy does NOT want peace and that's pretty clear. There's no refuting or denying Bibi's behavior. The whole world hates the fucking guy. Isreal needs a Progressive leader real bad, someone who's ready to start negotiating and seeking peace in good faith.

Bibi is a wolf in sheep clothing and I have no doubt he will be in hell next to Saddam and Osama, and Hitler.
and I'm not done with you. Let me ask does Odumbo care when he sees Syrian kids dead from Assad's chemical weapons? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's an excellent question, Sissy Chap! What happened to that famous "red line"?

Surely the fact that Assad thumbed his nose at the POTUS and continues to wage chemical genocide against Syrian children must consternate Odumbo to no end! How does he sleep at night?

Even if he doesn't care about those dead Syrian kids, what does this mean for his legacy?
face palm. You guys are the living definition of easy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is a face palm, Sissy Chap.

Bitch-slapping you and asswipe is like shooting fish in a barrel.

• DSK
  • 09-17-2016, 08:53 PM
and I'm not done with you. Let me ask do you care when you see Syrian kids dead at sea or dying due to war? No need to answer because I know you don't care because like Bibi you are part of the problem not the solution. All you see because of your heritage are little Jewish kids you see and care about no one else and therein lies the problem.

Bibi is a terrorist the same as Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-quedi, ISIS, you name it. I draw no distinctions. The guy does NOT want peace and that's pretty clear. There's no refuting or denying Bibi's behavior. The whole world hates the fucking guy. Isreal needs a Progressive leader real bad, someone who's ready to start negotiating and seeking peace in good faith.

Bibi is a wolf in sheep clothing and I have no doubt he will be in hell next to Saddam and Osama, and Hitler. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm opposed to war, and the UN should set up refugee camps to take away the need for refugees, including men old enough to fight but scared of it.

Who do you think you are, anyway? No one outside of this board likely cares about any of your bullshit.
don't know how I missed this one,

you are obviously, a Jew hater and Israel hater.

you're actually pathetic with your hatred. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

naah there's no hatred from me just a lack of comprehension from you. Question for you, Old Cute Guy - lol; DSK; Lexie.

Are you guys just as passionate about Blacks and Slavery as you are about Jews and the holocaust? If not please share why and If you don't want to share why it's ok we already know anyway

Sorry for boxing you hypocrites in like that; all I'm doing is proving Hilary was right on her basket of deplorables comment. Now feel free to answer or not. Hahaha.
It's time Obama admitted he's re-animated the Islamic Terrorism corpse and started using the world "ISLAMIC."

Who do you think you are, anyway? No one outside of this board likely cares about any of your bullshit. Originally Posted by DSK
Then why even quote him?

When he was was undercunt/woomby I got a lot of pleasure opening his threads to see nearly all the page on ignore.
I'm opposed to war, and the UN should set up refugee camps to take away the need for refugees, including men old enough to fight but scared of it.

Who do you think you are, anyway? No one outside of this board likely cares about any of your bullshit. Originally Posted by DSK

^ yep. I imagine it's hard looking in that mirror when confronted with the fact you are a racist hypocrite. You have no rebuttal to my well laid accusation against you except to pivot and deflect. The fact is you could care less about women and children who are Syrian, Palestinian, or any other ethnic group if they're not Israeli. Again people like you and Bibi are clearly part of the problem and the true reality is this world would be better off without people like you.

You ought to be ashamed; those are quite some values your parents instilled in you.
Then why even quote him?

When he was was undercunt/woomby I got a lot of pleasure opening his threads to see nearly all the page on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Again are you guys just as passionate about Blacks and Slavery as you are about Jews and the holocaust? If not please share why and If you don't want to share why it's ok we already know anyway