honest_abe asked for bareback

Let's not forget he kicked all that vampire ass. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
lololol!!!....i'm slippin...your right.....what kind of hooker would diss Abe?? shame I say
Its not right to agree to a girls donation, then get the location of her incall, and only then ask for bareback, and telling her that if she won't he'll pay less than what they agreed too?

Also from a providers point of view police will try and trap you into talking about sex for money, so maybe she thought he was police because he was asking for bareback?? I always avoid people who ask too many questions about services since its always in text and I don't know who they are
Let's not forget he kicked all that vampire ass. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Not a bad movie actually

Good Movie!!! LOL
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1742883&highlight=

So your "ALERT" about someone asking for bareback, mhhmmm sure, when you in fact offer it is just Bwahahahaha. an all-timer . You're a FOOL
BUSTED!
Posted by La-Tinalyssa -Our gimp will wear a collar and be on a leash
"gimp" has a different definition in my dictionary. Is this a term from the alternative lifestyle?

And what Chung said. When it comes to Crying Wolf in alerts, be careful what you wish for. Your credibility is gone in many eyes here.
"gimp" has a different definition in my dictionary. Is this a term from the alternative lifestyle?

And what Chung said. When it comes to Crying Wolf in alerts, be careful what you wish for. Your credibility is gone in many eyes here. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimp

I need to watch that movie again.
Worst movie ever. No sex n no laughs ugh. Now keep on topic geez
But the gimp is sleeping.
Worst movie ever. No sex n no laughs ugh. Now keep on topic geez Originally Posted by Tsmokies
you think "Pulp Fiction" is the worst movie ever? seriously? it rocks. I'm with Von, need to watch it again.

interestingly John Travolta actually was the star of the worst movie ever, but it certainly wasn't "Pulp Fiction".

i give you ... "Battlefield Earth". WORST MOVIE EVER