Toxic White Masculinity is killing America

That's right they work for cheap and send money home to their families in Mexico. When they aren't on the job they get drunk off their asses and sleep. They stay in cheap hotels for weeks on end until a job is complete, then they move onto the next one. They experience a traffic death rate that is astounding, that's something we don't hear that much about. Stop being a bleeding heart. All what you observe is what's on the surface. America needs to build it's economy with the resources we already have not from cheap foreign labor. That strategy will backfire in our faces one day.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You're defective. In one breath you say white people have done everything they can, then in the next you say some shit like this. And the sad thing is you don't even realize it. Capitalism is why our jobs moved overseas. It looks to maximize profit and when it can't do that with the labor force provided, it will go find one that does.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm looking out the window of my office at a road construction crew. Every last one of them Hispanic....working their asses off in 95 degree heat which will be 102 degree heat in another couple of hours. None of them are fucking, the only thing they are drinking are massive amounts of water and no naps are being taken. I've been watching them for months....same thing....every day.....work at hard physical labor. I don't believe this to be anecdotal. Hispanics who come to this country are not lazy. They come for one reason and one reason only.....to work and provide for their families.

You should think more about what you post. You've let racism and intolerance poison your thought process. I am always curious at what exactly it is that your type gets out of taking xenophobic positions like the above statement. That disparages an entire race of people. Does it make you feel better about yourself? Originally Posted by timpage
You are smart enough to realize that isn't the whole story. I give them credit for working hard while you are watching, they are helping in some ways. But in reality, they are lowering the wages a native born American would get. They may be a different crew working everyday. Also, who is paying for all their kids to go to school, get free lunches, free hospital stays, etc.
Plus, if Mexicans are so great, why does Mexico suck so bad?
You are smart enough to realize that isn't the whole story. I give them credit for working hard while you are watching, they are helping in some ways. But in reality, they are lowering the wages a native born American would get. They may be a different crew working everyday. Also, who is paying for all their kids to go to school, get free lunches, free hospital stays, etc.
Plus, if Mexicans are so great, why does Mexico suck so bad? Originally Posted by DSK
If America is so great, why is it full of people like you?
You're defective. In one breath you say white people have done everything they can, then in the next you say some shit like this. And the sad thing is you don't even realize it. Capitalism is why our jobs moved overseas. It looks to maximize profit and when it can't do that with the labor force provided, it will go find one that does. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're such a ding bat. You don't even realize America isn't even a country anymore. It's a corporation. That's why we fund wars, supply the enemy with weapons, supplies, house and support undocumented immigrants, all at the cost of the tax payers. Nut jobs like you are ok with all that as long as there is equality and the minorities get to flourish at the white mans expense and even his demise. Isn't that right dummy?

Jim
Plus, if Mexicans are so great, why does Mexico suck so bad? Originally Posted by DSK

when I turned 7, I got the only bicycle I ever owned for my birthday

my older brother had received a bike for Christmas almost 4 years before. that was before the full impact of our own personal depression had turned us dirt poor and into the trailerpark clever kids we learned to become

the day of my birthday my older brother offhandedly said to me, "you know my bike? you can have it for your birthday".

he wasn't that nice, he was mean and selfish actually. he just didn't realize the mistake he was making, for the bike had lain rusting away undisturbed under the back stairs in the dirt, or if it rained, in the mud, for at least several years. it didn't have a seat, or wheels or tires or a chain or chain guard. just a pale frame of a bike.

I said to him, "ok", meaning I accepted and he could no longer back out.. and I immediately went down the back stairs and started dragging the bike the six blocks or so to western auto.

I finally got the bike to the back garage door shop of that western auto and I asked the man inside. "can y'all fix my bike on layaway?". he must have had a good laugh later with the other workers there but he looked seriously at me for my benefit and said '"yes". I gave him my name to seal the transaction and he wrote it down

when it was repaired, they placed it in their front window with my name and the balance i owed on a tag hanging off the bike. whenever I got a nickel, I went in and paid down on the bike and they updated my balance on the tag

finally got it paid off and I walked it home because I didn't yet know how to ride a bike. my brother was fit to be tied.

AND THEN THE MEXICANS STOLE IT!!!!
To hold a group responsible for the actions of individuals is an insult to justice. Black, white, purple, man, woman, doesn't matter. Holding someone or someone's responsible for the actions of people long gone: is an insult to reason.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 04:38 PM
If America is so great, why is it full of people like you? Originally Posted by WombRaider
People like me made it great. If it isn't great, then why do beaners leave Mejico in droves to come here? The food?
People like me made it great. If it isn't great, then why do beaners leave Mejico in droves to come here? The food? Originally Posted by DSK
The food, lol. The Food Stamps, lol.

Jim