Israel Is Presently Committing War Crimes With Our Weapons and U.S. Taxpayers' Funds

people who slaughter women and kids are animals

who said it was a bum deal? i just said the Brits drew the map that the Arab Palestinians rejected. and why. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You got that right. At the rate things are going soon the Gaza Strip will be the Ghost Strip.
people who slaughter women and kids are animals

who said it was a bum deal? i just said the Brits drew the map that the Arab Palestinians rejected. and why. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who said it was a great deal? You must not have read what you quoted.
Who said it was a great deal? You must not have read what you quoted. Originally Posted by Precious_b

not me. they had a deal, they rejected it, these are facts. good or bad means nothing. they turned down something (a nation) in order to have what they have now .. nothing,
not me. they had a deal, they rejected it, these are facts. good or bad means nothing. they turned down something (a nation) in order to have what they have now .. nothing, Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
See. Exactly as the post you originally quoted from me.
See. Exactly as the post you originally quoted from me. Originally Posted by Precious_b

if you say so
not me. they had a deal, they rejected it, these are facts. good or bad means nothing. they turned down something (a nation) in order to have what they have now .. nothing, Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
the map was a bad design to start with, yet the jews accepted it and the arab ethnics didn't.
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid