NC/NS with Alana Kay - Watch out if your time matters

Mods, thinking about shutting this one down?? Originally Posted by kerwil62
why would they do that? Alana Kay needs her "rep" on display to hopefully save guys money.
... Your immature, grab a dictionary sometimes ... Originally Posted by Alana kay
why would they do that? Alana Kay needs her "rep" on display to hopefully save guys money. Originally Posted by Whispers
Agreed...smh...
It makes me sad when hookers don't like each other.
On another note, some hookers' funbags deserve to be used as avatars and some hookers need to take their shit down ASAP
Ijs
Can we get some examples please?
why would they do that? Alana Kay needs her "rep" on display to hopefully save guys money. Originally Posted by Whispers
whispers....of course i must have a rep, and a following...because your commenting on this thread....awe thanks for showing lust....never love...we are hookers.

A.K...im just horny...does that count for anything
Sorry to hear that happened....here in Austin Alana has an alert on being a thief. Do your research.To the OP..I hope you find the companionship you deserve. Unfortunately some people are just messy. Originally Posted by AtxAngela
well helloo...i need to book a visit with you. oh my
  • bbkid
  • 03-15-2018, 06:59 PM
Your immature, grab a dictionary sometimes..... Originally Posted by Alana kay

What’s the difference between your and you’re?

Your
Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.
What is your name?
Is this your pen?
Your book is on the table.
This is your chair and this is mine.
What happened to your dog?
This is your best work ever!
Your being here is causing some problems.
I didn’t know your working late would be so difficult.
You’re You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).
You’re going to be late.
Is that what you’re wearing?
I think you’re lying.
If you’re ready, we can go.
I can’t believe you’re a doctor!
When you’re my age, you’ll understand.
You’re welcome.
You’re the best!

The Bottom Line The confusion between your and you’re occurs because the two words are pronounced pretty much the same.
The ironclad rule – no exceptions – is that if you’re able to replace the word with "you are," you’re saying you’re. Otherwise, your only choice is your.

You can thank me later, AK.I'm just trying to help you out of this mess. YOU'RE in a mess and I'm trying to help you save YOUR ass.
What’s the difference between your and you’re?

Your
Your is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. Your is always followed by a noun or gerund.
What is your name?
Is this your pen?
Your book is on the table.
This is your chair and this is mine.
What happened to your dog?
This is your best work ever!
Your being here is causing some problems.
I didn’t know your working late would be so difficult.
You’re You’re is the contraction of "you are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).
You’re going to be late.
Is that what you’re wearing?
I think you’re lying.
If you’re ready, we can go.
I can’t believe you’re a doctor!
When you’re my age, you’ll understand.
You’re welcome.
You’re the best!
The Bottom Line The confusion between your and you’re occurs because the two words are pronounced pretty much the same.
The ironclad rule – no exceptions – is that if you’re able to replace the word with "you are," you’re saying you’re. Otherwise, your only choice is your.

You can thank me later, AK.I'm just trying to help you out of this mess. YOU'RE in a mess and I'm trying to help you save YOUR ass.
Originally Posted by bbkid
Do you think that I would really count on ANYONE picking a dictionary up and ACTUALLY do it?...

But, wait you Did.
Thanks for doing the work and the copy and pasting...I love the "effort" kinda a turn on. Oh yeah, thanks for joining the thread.

Now spend some money or keep copy and pasting...I mean we all have some free time, right? I just get paid for mine

And never kiss and tell....wait, are you going to look that up to?
And "thank you" ..... Thank me with booking a session and taking care of the donation....it gets boring after a while replying to non sense....or will I get in trouble for making a run on sentence? LOL

XOXO always.

P.S. MY ass is not in a mess, everything is cleared up.
And I SURELY do not need you to Save me....wear your cape well and try and save someone else. Just do not choke while YOU ARE wearing it.
See, I can follow rules...SOMETIMES.
Tell us more about this Real life job you have in Houston
  • bbkid
  • 03-15-2018, 08:45 PM
Win
Tell us more about this Real life job you have in Houston Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
You should really use the tools they apply on this site. Who are I directing my his statement to?

I can tell by ur avatar u like money, hoes and clothes but uh, more to life than that.

Anyways, checkmate bbkid. Keep your regs & comments to ur self unless u have experienced anything yourself. An assumption always makes an ASS.

Good night 😘
Maybe, unless some one pokes this sleeping bear.... but FYI I am 5’6 and yes I am a spinner, 105 (work out and healthy diet) just to inquire my last review. I was wearing heels and obviously they do make u taller.... damn actually pay for some entertainment than regular clothes and yoga pants.

Even though I have many of those but, I dress well for my clients and regs. No barefoot dirty feet around here 😉

Xoxo AK
Hookers ...on a hooker board...insulting other hookers... for hookering.

That.
Is.
Rich.