Ketanji Brown Jackson

It isn’t about the color of her skin. It’s about the thickness of it. And she’s doing just fine.
Welcome our next Supreme Court Justice. None of your opinions of her matter at all. You’re pontificating and bloviating on a whore board about someone far more educated and accomplished than any of you. And she is a black woman. Geaux Jackson. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Educated, yes.

But still dumb as a fence post.

We used to call these academics “educated idiots”.

Out of the 21+ million black women in the United States, this is the best Biden can come up with?
You would think the Tumpettes would be more offended by all of the judges Trump appointed who laughed his stupid ass election fraud claims out of their courts than this one judge. Geez, I wonder why that is not the case. It is such a mystery to me with so many racist dinosaurs in this forum.
You would think the Tumpettes would be more offended by all of the judges Trump appointed who laughed his stupid ass election fraud claims out of their courts than this one judge. Geez, I wonder why that is not the case. It is such a mystery to me with so many racist dinosaurs in this forum. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So now you call people “racist” when they say the nominee is either lying out her teeth about what she knows, and does not no……

Or she is simply stupid?

I’m going for stupid.
It isn’t about the color of her skin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
President Biden ... reiterated his commitment to nominating a Black woman to the nation's highest court.

Biden disagrees with you. Her black vagina is what mattered.
President Biden ... reiterated his commitment to nominating a Black woman to the nation's highest court.

Biden disagrees with you. Her black vagina is what mattered. Originally Posted by texassapper
Good point.

Biden made it 100% about the color of her skin.
Behold, a Biologist:

Billions of people don't watch Fox and don't give a rat's ass about Tucker Originally Posted by matchingmole

oh yeah? name them.

bahahahahaaaaa

Elections have consequences. Biden won, Trump lost. If it is okay for Bush41 to nominate conservative Clarence Thomas, then it is okay for Biden to nominate liberal Jackson. They both went to an IVY league law school. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Biden's presidency does have consequences, his incompetence is a consequence

Welcome our next Supreme Court Justice. None of your opinions of her matter at all. You’re pontificating and bloviating on a whore board about someone far more educated and accomplished than any of you. And she is a black woman. Geaux Jackson. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

does that include you or just us whities?
Well, she and I both have bachelors and JDs though mine is from a state school and hers from an Ivy. I’ll give her better over more as far as education goes. She clerked for a SC Justice which is a major accomplishment. I didn’t. We both were federal lawyers so we’re even there. She’s been a federal judge and will be a Supreme Court justice. Yes she is more accomplished than me. Now, I can say that I have made and continue to make a shit ton of money though, so I’m more than pleased.
isnt america evil
Well, she and I both have bachelors and JDs though mine is from a state school and hers from an Ivy. I’ll give her better over more as far as education goes. She clerked for a SC Justice which is a major accomplishment. I didn’t. We both were federal lawyers so we’re even there. She’s been a federal judge and will be a Supreme Court justice. Yes she is more accomplished than me. Now, I can say that I have made and continue to make a shit ton of money though, so I’m more than pleased. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Very impressive. What I'd like to know is - can either one of you explain the difference between debt and equity?
Sure. But what’s that have to do with being a lawyer.
Sure. But what’s that have to do with being a lawyer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What do you have to do about being a lawyer.
Sure. But what’s that have to do with being a lawyer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Everything. Give me your answer and I'll explain afterwards.