How the hell do

I'm at a complete loss, simpleton. Maybe the answer is with Mr Clever's PM?
I'm at a complete loss, simpleton. Maybe the answer is with Mr Clever's PM? Originally Posted by Wayward
Still nothing

How to run a whore house for dummies must be a serious book. Oops, I mean manual.
Still nothing

How to run a whore house for dummies must be a serious book. Oops, I mean manual. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
I feel the same,, no PM,,,,,hmmmmmmmm.. I think this thread did state that Paul was looking for a Manager,,, correct?????... But yet Alex, who has not been in the industry to long is now managing the show??? Wow,, that was quick... Why didn't she run the show or show up before hand,,,, especially before SOH ran the business in the ground?

Never hear about those Co-op girls and if they are still a part of what Paul bought.. Seriously,, all I see is he bought some furniture,, location, computers.. Seriously is this a lease or do the own the building the incall is at??? What that heck did he pay for??? ....
Back in the day,, I bought agencies that included the ladies, regular customers, books, phones, email, website (which by thye way what is SOH's domain names again?).. I bought no furniture,, what I got was a client list,, a good reputation and ladies..
Sorry,,,, but not enough experience in my book for Alex to manage an agency,,,, good luck to you Houston Hottie's / Paul...... I think you got ripped off......
I thinck those of you taking this thread seriously are playing with half a deck.
Everyone knows I'm not playing with a half a deck If that..... But Why doesn't Paul err Sofia make it work.Buellor..... Buellor...... ok I'm wondering where Phil went. Maybe he's too busy counting his dough. WTF do I know.......
I thinck those of you taking this thread seriously are playing with half a deck. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Is the honeymoon over??? Is my Dearhunter back??????? I was wondering what it would take to bring you back,,,, Dear.............
I'm always serious, surely.

Half a deck? Damn lucky to wake up with a joker and a teny tiny copy of the rules to cribbage. What does checkmate mean? Anyway Rupert, we are really looking forward to having a "risk taker" taking the Captians chair over at the bluewater coin-op! Good luck and cheers to clear sailing ahead.
  • R.M.
  • 03-18-2010, 03:30 AM
I thinck those of you taking this thread seriously are playing with half a deck. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So how was Singapore darling? Did you bring back any pretty shoes?
Wow, just wow this is some good reading for all. This is a like an after school special: Paul and his purchase. Has drama, humor, sadness, joy, what else is missing?
Wow, just wow this is some good reading for all. This is a like an after school special: Paul and his purchase. Has drama, humor, sadness, joy, what else is missing? Originally Posted by MisterHx
And, they fall in love, happier ever after.

Or, in SMHB terms....I bang one of Sofia's princesses.

Still no freaking PM.......LOL!
Wow, just wow this is some good reading for all. This is a like an after school special: Paul and his purchase. Has drama, humor, sadness, joy, what else is missing? Originally Posted by MisterHx
Mystery and shadiness perhaps. Nope, I just went back and re read the thread, It's all there......................

The problem now is that Pat has disappeared as quickly as he appeared. No answers, no threAds, Nothing! I'm concerned for her,,uh,, I mean his safety
Now, this is a thread I can snuggle up to.
DH and his Snuggie . . . I see another thread materializing.
DH and his Snuggie . . . I see another thread materializing. Originally Posted by pyramider
There is madness to my methods............
Why would you buy a business that has no real assets? Originally Posted by simpleton
And some serious liabilities.