TRUE GFE POLL. Provider/Hobbyist

• Doove
  • 11-05-2010, 04:22 AM
im saying such a provider has the right to advertise GFE. Does that mean she IS GFE? IS the 'voted best burger' THE best burger to YOU? "non clients" that never had the burger cant really judge the burger now can they? Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Exactly my point. So setting a bunch of rules as to what does and doesn't constitute a GFE ignores the fact that people applying the rules have never met the vast majority of providers they want to label based on those rules. Hence, GFE is a subjective term, like "best burger", one that shouldn't be determined by a written list of criteria as to what the burger must have on it. Thank you for helping make my point for me.

Nothing is according to me. It's according to the poll. Don't attach this to my personal wants. Everything I have said is just the numbers thats all. Originally Posted by burkalini
And i'm quoting numbers too, albeit hypothetical ones. But entirely realistic nonetheless. So whose "poll" should we believe? The one that doesn't take into account an actual encounter with the girls in question, or the ones that do? Should we believe the poll of "What qualities make for a great burger" to determine whether or not we'll like that particular burger in the photo, or should we believe the poll of "Was this burger in the photo a great burger" to determine if you'll like the burger in the photo?
No, they're saying:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ
whens the last time your gf, gave you a bj...period!?
lol, im not deprived...but i couldnt resist Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Just for the record... to me, GFE is attitude based i.e., your gf does what she feels comfortable with you BCD without a list of "must-do's"... I've never had a boyfriend say, "Julie, if you don't ____(fill in the blank), I'll find someone else..." If he did... well, he wouldn't be my boyfriend... lol. Come on people, this is suppossed to be fun!

PSE is high energy BCD w/out the GFE....

As many people have already said, everyone is different.

Now, everyone get off this damn poll and call up Dallas Rain, Ninarae, nikki tylor or whomever and have some fun!
love your show case
Thanks
Well you can post all the polls you want, what I have found in years of this hobby.. GFE was originally coined as a term that meant you "felt like you were with your girl friend" in that you were given a warm, inviting, connecting experience with the lady. GFE is very subjective. A lady can perform all acts mentioned above and still be cold, hard, or come off with attitude and would not be considered GFE.

As time has gone on over the years on these boards, what I have seen is men defining the term GFE to include certain services and acts. Which I have said before can be very misleading, as a lot of providers do not do all such activities all the time, or with every guy.

Now what I am seeing is men on the boards posting that "it's mandatory, or standard" and thereby making women in the hobby feel pressured to adhere or perform said activities.

GFE was not originally meant to be morphed into this. Some of us ladies are seeing dangerous trends here where some men are starting to take it further and say "greek", or bareback should be included!

Point in fact if "girlfriends" actually did most of these activities listed.. then you would see most providers out of business. So the term in itself is contradictory.
Now what I am seeing is men on the boards posting that "it's mandatory, or standard" and thereby making women in the hobby feel pressured to adhere or perform said activities.

GFE was not originally meant to be morphed into this. Some of us ladies are seeing dangerous trends here where some men are starting to take it further and say "greek", or bareback should be included! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
+1, and well-said.
The problem this poll has in common with many I've taken on various subjects is that some of the choices are poorly written. I chose #1 because #3 included the word "must", and as such was too exclusionary. I'm guessing if #3 read "H: GFE is attitude N services typically include (BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and MPCFS, cuddling, MSOG.), it would have garnered an even greater majority.

I agree wholeheartedly with Doove that the determination is subjective...
The problem this poll has in common with many I've taken on various subjects is that some of the choices are poorly written. I chose #1 because #3 included the word "must", and as such was too exclusionary. I'm guessing if #3 read "H: GFE is attitude N services typically include (BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and MPCFS, cuddling, MSOG.), it would have garnered an even greater majority.........the determination is subjective... Originally Posted by MajorHands
Even if this poll was rewritten by someone to include safer more comforting wording, the end result will be the same for most hobbyist on the whole I'm sure.

Even the providers section of the poll that separates attitude from specific services, slightly more females feel the same way the hobbyist feel currently. But of course unless everyone responded we wouldnt rightfully know cause some prefer not to respond.

Also consider most of the ladies who responded in categories other than option 3 have full GFE menus anyway.
3. H: GFE is attitude N services must include (BBBJ, DATY, DFK, and MPCFS, cuddling, MSOG.) = 102 votes

4. P: GFE is attitude N services must include: (BBBJ, DATY, DFK, MPCFS, cuddling, MSOG. = 27 votes

Total 129 Votes on EXACT same wording from BOTH Providers & Hobbyists. All the other Catagorys combined don't even come close to competing. Now all Ya'll know what GFE is: If she advertises GFE, these are the services you can expect or she gets a Bad review. End of Story.

CG
yeppers