Twitter permabans the orange clown inciter-in-chief..

Both of you need to knock it off please. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Done.
Yea you do, you're just an attention whore looking for an audience. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
+1
and back on topic: the Orange Clown. I say he should be convicted of inciting insurrection. what say ya'll and why? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Yeah sure....right after they convict BLM and Antifa for the past year of looting, rioting and burning cities to the fucking ground.....
  • pxmcc
  • 02-07-2021, 07:36 PM
Yeah sure....right after they convict BLM and Antifa for the past year of looting, rioting and burning cities to the fucking ground..... Originally Posted by Russ38
i agree that those in BLM and antifa who resorted to violence should be prosecuted. but an assault on the seat of democracy, incited by the president of the u.s., is on a whole nother level.

Trump threw America and democracy under the bus on multiple occasions. it is high time for a reckoning.
Trump never asked for the wh tresspassers!
However....
antheifa stormed State houses, took control of Police precinct buildings, held neighborhoods hostage all with damn near immunity! While libs and the lsm cheered them on and even bailed them out of jail! Anyone who resisted or stood up to them were labeled racists or terror groups by again, the lsm and libs.
Trump never asked for the wh tresspassers!
However....
antheifa stormed State houses, took control of Police precinct buildings, held neighborhoods hostage all with damn near immunity! While libs and the lsm cheered them on and even bailed them out of jail! Anyone who resisted or stood up to them were labeled racists or terror groups by again, the lsm and libs. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not to mention that Cumalong (Got my Kneepads at the ready) Harris worked very hard to fund that bail money......

...wait, I just did.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-08-2021, 02:37 AM
winn dixie;1062357124]Trump never asked for the wh tresspassers!
However....
antheifa stormed State houses, took control of Police precinct buildings, held neighborhoods hostage all with damn near immunity! While libs and the lsm cheered them on and even bailed them out of jail! Anyone who resisted or stood up to them were labeled racists or terror groups by again, the lsm and libs.
i'm not defending what protesters did during some protests. if they broke the law, they should be prosecuted. equality of all before the is what the Constitution calls for. No one, not even the president, is above the law, and certainly not antifa or BLM.
Not to mention that Cumalong (Got my Kneepads at the ready) Harris worked very hard to fund that bail money...

...wait, I just did. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
proof other than "because Fox
-aka Politburo TV-said so?" maybe you're right, but i'd like to see the evidence.
ugh!
i agree that those in BLM and antifa who resorted to violence should be prosecuted. but an assault on the seat of democracy, incited by the president of the u.s., is on a whole nother level.

Trump threw America and democracy under the bus on multiple occasions. it is high time for a reckoning. Originally Posted by pxmcc

How is it any different than occupying a police station in Seattle... This seat of democracy is just a way of making it sound worse somehow. Is a police station not a symbol of law and order?

The President incited nothing. It's coming out that the attacks were planned days in advance. This is why it's unlikely that any witnesses will be called. If they start calling witnesses the FBI, Homeland Security, DC police and Tebow knows who else will be called to testify what they know and it will further exonerate Trump. Did Trump pander to an audience? Maybe...but there was nothing in that speech that would turn reasonable people into a violent crowd. Trump haters are trying to make him sound like...

45 Republicans have voted that the trial is unconstitutional. There is no way in hell they would vote to convict, they have already committed themselves with the previous vote. This is nothing more than another dog and pony show(the only thing anyone in DC is good at anymore) and a total waste of time.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-08-2021, 09:45 AM
^^love the Wallace clip. now that would qualify as incitement huh..

Trump calls soldiers who lay down their life for America "losers."

this is the dude who ran the bin ladin op and who asked trump to pull his security clearance after he pulled John Brennan's. one of the most unbelievable speeches ever imo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70

jack dorsey giving trump a lifetime twitter ban-just like eccie gave Wolf Whistle-was a stroke of pure genius. he's gonna stroke out without getting his twitter fix. i thought dorsey should have acted sooner, but as i think it over, maybe he picked the perfect time.

trump pubs gripe about the cancel culture, but they only gripe when they're being canceled, not when they're doing the cancelling.
#dixiechickscancelled
#lizcheneycancelled
#barackobamacancelled
#cindymccaincancelled
#bensassecancelled

anyone on the right who calls out trump's fuckery gets cancelled.
Harris' tweet: ""If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota,"

From an interview with Stephen Colbert: …the greatest movements that we have seen in the history of our country … have been born out of protests, have been born out of understanding the power of the people to take to the streets and force their government to become… to address what is wrong, the inequities, the inequalities… to force the government to be true to the ideals that we say we hold dear.”

Also from Colbert interview:
“But they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop. And that’s – they’re not – this is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop and everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop….
They’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day. and that should be – everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up. And they should not. And we should not.”

Isn't she promoting meeting those who are hostile to change with an equal force?

This is why there won't be unity. There is nothing that the left is saying or doing that is in any way promoting unity. To them, unity is conformity not compromise and even moderate Democrats will be hard pressed to go down the road the party seems to be headed.

Don't forget that 75 million people voted for Trump and they feel disenfranchised and disgusted with what they see going on. Another 80 million or so didn't even bother to vote as is usual. This is still a Center Right country. The actions of the left ramming EOs and legislation down our throats will not end well for them. Next will be some kind of new gun legislation and that will seal their fate. It will make the 1994 midterms look minor in comparison. Dems know this too and that's why they are going all out here in the next 100 days but all the shenanigans won't be forgotten...not in 20 months. Hopefully some of these Republicans will get their notice in next year's primaries.

Right now, Marjorie Taylor Greene stands a better chance of being reelected than does Liz Cheney. Not because Cheney turned on Trump... but because she turned on her constituents.
^^love the Wallace clip. now that would qualify as incitement huh..

Trump calls soldiers who lay down their life for America "losers."

this is the dude who ran the bin ladin op and who asked trump to pull his security clearance after he pulled John Brennan's. one of the most unbelievable speeches ever imo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70

jack dorsey giving trump a lifetime twitter ban-just like eccie gave Wolf Whistle-was a stroke of pure genius. he's gonna stroke out without getting his twitter fix. i thought dorsey should have acted sooner, but as i think it over, maybe he picked the perfect time.

trump pubs gripe about the cancel culture, but they only gripe when they're being canceled, not when they're doing the cancelling.
#dixiechickscancelled
#lizcheneycancelled
#barackobamacancelled
#cindymccaincancelled
#bensassecancelled

anyone on the right who calls out trump's fuckery gets cancelled. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Cancelling speech or expression of opinion is wrong regardless. While I have an acount, I don't use it so I don't know for sure but I have a hard time believing that any of those you named have been banned from Twitter.
Now in the case of the Dixie Chicks they faced some major backlash 15 years ago or so but it came from their audience. It wasn't a smart move to insult the majority of the people who were buying their product but I think they recovered and wised up to a point or at least found the audience they needed. Being cancelled by your audience just getting turned off because of something you say is a natural consequence.

Being banned from a public social media platform for expressing your opinions that differ from that of the platform's executives and employees is wrong and it's dumb. If Trump is such a loose cannon why not give him as much rope as he needs to hang himself. That keeps Twitter from being the bad guy in the eyes of Millions of subscribers. The fact that any politicians are supporting the banning of anyone, on any public platform, with a differing opinion should scare the hell out of every American. I highlight public because of the protections that are given to those platforms. If Twitter wants to renounce their protections and take responsibility for anything anyone posts then they can have the freedom to them to ban anyone they want. Kind of like ECCIE.
Sounds like TDS is still in full effect UITB
  • pxmcc
  • 02-08-2021, 04:52 PM
Sounds like TDS is still in full effect UITB Originally Posted by TryWeakly
no, TDS is the House Minority Leader flying to Mar-al-Lago to kiss the ring of the election "loser," twice impeached-1st president ever to win that honor-and disgraced former Traitor in Chief, and Pubs-with very few exceptions such as Sasse and Cheney-who are too scared of Trump to do what's right. that's TDS imo. personally i think its comical, and if he's not in jail-which by all rights he should be imo-i hope he runs in 2024. he's an albatross and i'm shocked-and elated-that McCarthy and McConnell haven't figured that out yet. no dem could ever have been so effective at destroying the QAnon oops i mean the Republican Party, and mark my words, he will destroy the party and it will go the way of the Whigs and Federalists if nothing changes.

slightly different topic, but anyone else notice that Pubs only worry about the deficit and the debt when a Dem is in the oval office? it's an effing joke. they had no problem with trump blowing a hole in the budget with trump's taxcut for trillionaires and real estate magnates during one of greatest boom economies in the country's history. and the supply siders justifying tax cuts have been wrong every single time. when you cut taxes, revenue goes down, not up. it's called math, people..

trickle down is the super rich drink $10,000 bottles of wine and the poor are more than welcome to drink their piss..