Ginger Doll

I once heard a woman referred to as a 9 on the Budweiser scale because it would take that many Clydesdales to pull her off his face. Crude but vivid...very vivid. You are a ten in my book
I once heard a woman referred to as a 9 on the Budweiser scale because it would take that many Clydesdales to pull her off his face. Crude but vivid...very vivid. You are a ten in my book Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
Thank you, babe! You are very sweet!
I once heard a woman referred to as a 9 on the Budweiser scale because it would take that many Clydesdales to pull her off his face. Crude but vivid...very vivid. You are a ten in my book Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
I guess I took it wrong. Thought it was because of her weight. Gingers chest and muscles cannot weigh that much. 😎
I guess I took it wrong. Thought it was because of her weight. Gingers chest and muscles cannot weigh that much. �� Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I don’t think I’ve ever been teased for being too in shape. But thanks! Lol.

let me know if you need any tips. Wouldn’t mind helping a big brother out.
Kansas City was fun, but it’s so good to be back home again!

Looking forward to my own bed tonight! And snuggling with Mr. Ed.
It’s so sweet & thoughtful when a good friend sends you a surprise to let you know that you’re appreciated!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 43B6E21E-9334-4D10-A961-2ECD7A49D5E7.jpeg (426.6 KB, 305 views)
Bump a thread
Thanks. Lol
  • Sandy
  • 04-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Cool bean
I can’t answer RockyDoc’s question in the review itself, since Providers aren’t allowed to post there.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2775246

I am sure he waist is < 35 inches. Probably more like 25-26 or so from her beautiful photos. Maybe she will share her measurements with us. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I’m 36-25-36, size 4. I’m not sure what I weigh, because honestly I don’t look at the scale. Daily fluctuations can be a discouragement. I just stick to my keto and keep working out... And I judge my progress based off of how my clothes fit me.

Thanks for asking. I think a 35 inch waist would be more like a size 12–14.

As far as the hair, my hairdresser has been recuperating from surgery and I decided to try to be my own hairdresser. Fail LOL! There is a reason that the pro’s get paid what they do. My next appointment with her is tomorrow and we are going for this:
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C239484F-F329-43CC-AE90-31025F7D2F98.jpeg (113.5 KB, 215 views)
Forgot to mention, D cup size is correct.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 76A511E1-DCD6-4AB4-B870-816B17614C60.jpeg (420.6 KB, 192 views)
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Looks like you been using that dyson ,you showed me. Looks great v
Looks like you been using that dyson ,you showed me. Looks great v Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Thanks, hon! Hope I can make it to LR soon to visit!
LOVE being spoiled!

Thank you sooo much Mr. M!!!! You made my day.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 563D30F8-3696-48C2-A8C2-7CB222A7DE9F.jpeg (447.5 KB, 141 views)