Oh where, oh where shall I go next.....

I didnt know Jimmies leakage talked.

I had to meet a group of people at a large commercial building in Sullivan County today. Large by Sullivan County standards I mean. I guess that means larger than a barn?

Anyway this building had a couple of dumpsters lined up outside of it. When I got out of my car, to my horror I saw a youngish girl, I would say definitely in her twenties, and pushing a shopping cart filled with black plastic garbage bags, walk up to the dumpster, grab some sort of handle of sorts on the side of the dumpster, and wade right into the garbage. She was excavating the dumpster for deposit cans and bottles which is the bottom of the barrel as we all know.

Anyway I watched this go on for 30 seconds or so, really taking as good a look as I could stand to.

The worst thing about this was that if she washed up, just a little bit, she would have been far more sexually attractive than the average hook on this site here.

What is this world coming to?
Samantha is the best GFE ever, just remember it's all an illusion or you'll get burned. Great fuck, great head; she couldn't DT me but God knows she tried. Some of the best MM's, thank you TM. And a sweet Vag. Infinitely better than the Pod.
I mean I'm a little partial to hicks and locals but this was ridiculous.
Next I'm going to start noticing obviously mentally retarded females who are more sexually attractive than our hookers here.
Well if anyone payed attention you would know I'll be visiting every city listed
......so watch out the new n improved sab is better then ever.... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
You know there is an entire world outside of the NY state lines right? Maybe you should visit the west coast hobby mansion soon.
Grover Cleveland's wife was way better looking than any of the upstate NY hooks and I'd imagine she'd be a better dirty fuck as well.

I'd venture to say the same thing about George Custer's wife as well, even when she got older.

The point is we're making no progress here. Zero.
You know there is an entire world outside of the NY state lines right? Maybe you should visit the west coast hobby mansion soon. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Like a fine wine, SAB doesn't travel well, remember Iowa? LOL j/k
I had to meet a group of people at a large commercial building in Sullivan County today. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
nobody ...cares
Did you mean

I. Just. Cant.

Did you mean

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
when you see that little black X in the box... if you quote that post... and then ask what was that pic? It will sometimes magically appear... until it magically disappears again...

Not this time though... damn....
Like a fine wine, SAB doesn't travel well, remember Iowa? LOL j/k Originally Posted by jokacz
I remember it well. I was there. I don't seem to remember too many of y'all in the room, let alone the hotel, the city or the state for that matter.

but then, that doesnt stop y'all from creating drama about something that happened years ago. Give it a f'in rest

Its good to hear you are getting your life back together Sam. Wish you the best
Like a fine wine, SAB doesn't travel well, remember Iowa? LOL j/k Originally Posted by jokacz
Yep, but she says she's changed....I'd give her a chance on my turf.
Good morning everyone!!