Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

• CJ7
  • 06-19-2013, 12:27 PM
poor IB
You think that's sick Muskogee?

Look at your avatar, dipshit! I know people who have been banned from other boards for less offensive nonsense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if it piss's you off MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Cry babies cry ....LOL. BUT , your shit eating is getting old! That should be nuc#6. Can I get a hell yea?
Can I get a hell yea? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"Hell yea," IIFFY is missing the same guy who affectionately refers to him as "Sweet Ass!"

Personally IIFFY, I believe Hanoi COG is just using you until a "Sweeter Ass" catches his eye.
"Hell yea," IIFFY is missing the same guy who affectionately refers to him as "Sweet Ass!"

Personally IIFFY, I believe Hanoi COG is just using you until a "Sweeter Ass" catches his eye. Originally Posted by bigtex
You do love you some man ass. So eating shit would come natural to you. ENJOY...FAG
You do love you some man ass. So eating shit would come natural to you. ENJOY...FAG Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Poor IIFFY, he has already started preparing for the possibility of life without Hanoi COG. If his worse fear is realized, IIFFY's gonna miss him so much!
Keep trying tranny fucker.

But I answered this post a LOT faster that you answered my post. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So now your ignorant, lying Yankee ass is actually bragging about all the time you waste on a SHMB?

Tranny fucker? Now we all know what he has been Hankering for. Open wide IB gulp gulp. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, your dumb-fuck, ignorant, hayseed ass doesn't even know the whereabouts of your mother/sister/wife/cousin since she disappeared in Junction City with The Big Red One! So it's highly doubtful your dumb-fuck, ignorant, hayseed-inbred ass knows anything about anything else.

poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
How is your "meaningful and substantive," hypocritical ass going to spell "Rhodes" today, CBJ7? Will your hypocritical and illiterate ass proffer some obscure and illiterate variant you haven't tried before?

Meanwhile, back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

• CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 09:40 AM
your "meaningful and substantive," hypocritical ass is going to post the same thing over and over, and carp on something that's 2 weeks old ..

you want substantive ? youre one shit swallowing fag fucker.

The End
your "meaningful and substantive," hypocritical ass is going to post the same thing over and over, and carp on something that's 2 weeks old ..

you want substantive ? youre one shit swallowing fag fucker.

The End Originally Posted by CJ7
"Meaningful and substantive," CBJ7, was your stated aspiration, you ignorant, hypocritical fuck. But your ignorant, illiterate ass has demonstrated you'll never make your goal.
you want substantive ? youre one shit swallowing fag fucker. Originally Posted by CJ7
I like the new meme about IBH - "tranny fucker" or "fag fucker".

It is so much more accurate and concise than his cut-and-paste rants about "ignorant, hypocritical, golem fucking, dumb, lying Yankee, hayseed, inbred, libertard, retard, illiterate ass, etc.."
I like the new meme about IBH - "tranny fucker" or "fag fucker".

It is so much more accurate and concise than his cut-and-paste rants about "ignorant, hypocritical, golem fucking, dumb, lying Yankee, hayseed, inbred, libertard, retard, illiterate ass, etc.." Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your "modus operandi" is showing again, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite.
IB I have told you over and over Iva Biggen was a character played by Bennie Hill. I really don't have one so quit begging me for a pic of my junk..
IB I have told you over and over Iva Biggen was a character played by Bennie Hill. I really don't have one so quit begging me for a pic of my junk.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your inbred ass is obviously ignorantly confused, again, Ekim the Inbred. It was you and CBJ7 who were posting Weiner 's weiner pictures.
Did you post the link Corpy?
Your "modus operandi" is showing again, you ignorant Yankee hypocrite. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. Tranny fucker.