For All Hobbyists Who Almost, Wanted To, Or Interested In Seeing Ebony Providers

My personal preference is for women who have their own unique beauty, instead of trying to look like the ridiculous cookie cutter Maxim ideal, although I guess I do have a bit of a preference for the hourglass ladies. But primarily I am attracted to ladies who realize that good sex and erotic beauty is 95% in the mind and heart rather than the flesh. And those women come in all shapes and sizes, all ages and colours; this is what truly constitutes hot.

Especially when they are also in some really sheer stockings and garters and other lingerie...but I digress.
My best experience to date was with a ebony provider in San Jose, Ca
I can't say I have vast experience but I can say from my limited engagements in the hobby that their really isn't a huge difference in the color of providers skin. Everything said on this thread can be said about any other race. Some ladies are GFE some are PSE and some are classified as non-gfe, and one of those non-gfe was damn near PSE with me. Sometimes it just comes down wo whether the two of you connect. When it doesn't connect I tell myself I'm out of the hobby but then one of those, that you connect with, just brings you back in. just my 2 cents
MissNaughtyNikki seems to be a hidden gem but you guys really should discover her. She is based in Dallas but comes to Shreveport most weekends. I have seen her there several times and intend to see her several more. GFE and has a full menu. Originally Posted by Dittychaser

Hey there my EccieATF!!!! Lol. I have not read the co-ed sections at all lately, but I'm glad I found this. Thanks babe and I plan on seeing you several more times as well! You are a "REAL MAN" who knows a "TRUE GEM". A lot of guys here are only into those AA girls that are 100lbs and have a thousand reviews, so they tend to steer in that direction. IMHO. Oh well....more Chocolate for YOU and the other great Gents of Louisiana and other areas!!! Call me!