All About Ginger

Exchequer You met me silly. We had so much fun!!! It was a pleasure to meet you!!
Trust me, nothing about golf would inflate my ego. You on the other hand looked pretty good. And, you wasn't even holding a club. Originally Posted by RB2
Thank you, hon!

I may suck at golf, but there are other kinds of “clubs” that I am much better at holding.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Waiting on someone special…
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CA660E6E-F514-4E2F-B720-0B07C4BF3AF6.jpeg (335.0 KB, 374 views)
Waiting on someone special… Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Rumor has it, you have special exciting news!
Oh, yes! I love competitive games.

We should all go to Top Golf the next time Slave Guinivere is back in town!

Talk about generating a pack of drooling puppies…

With a lady of her magnitude there creating a visual distraction, we could compete with the whole facility and still come out on top!

I’ve never met a provider that could even begin to hold a candle to her beauty. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That sounds like a plan ! I would love to meet Slave Bigdaddyar is giving me golf lessons , so at least the ball will go forward instead of behind me lol 😂

Congratulations on your proposal !!! When is the royal wedding ??
Have you accepted? You need to post a pic of the ring!
That sounds like a plan ! I would love to meet Slave Bigdaddyar is giving me golf lessons , so at least the ball will go forward instead of behind me lol 😂

Congratulations on your proposal !!! When is the royal wedding ?? Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
You are an excellent student Ms Lauren, You have a beautiful back swing!
I had to consult with my four-legged boys first about how they’d feel about a potential SO invading our world…

I think Jett’s expression says it all.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 3BA09F83-6E82-412E-93BE-7D0185192B91.jpeg (245.9 KB, 323 views)
I had to consult with my four-legged boys first about how they’d feel about a potential SO invading our world…

I think Jett’s expression says it all. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I don’t think your four-legged boys wants to share there mommy with a guy that Image made me Laugh out loud
Great visit with my daughter tonight! She came over with her professional clippers and gave the boys lion haircuts.

Had a couple of drinks while we caught up, too!
Wow, you look amazing. I travel to NWA to take advantage of the bikec trails. Maybe I need to carve some time for another hobby.
Had a couple of drinks while we caught up, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ok those look interesting enough to include on a recipe thread.. Hint hint.

*I do appreciate very simple drinks that are fantastic. The ones that look like you worked your ass off to make but you didn’t.

*If you are trying to figure out where the sarcasm is, there isn’t any.
Wow, you look amazing. I travel to NWA to take advantage of the bikec trails. Maybe I need to carve some time for another hobby. Originally Posted by outdoorguru
Thank you, hon!! And I think your idea of pursuing other hobbies is excellent. Let me know the next time you’ll be in town.

Congratulations on your proposal !!! When is the royal wedding ?? Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Lauren, I have us a tee time at Stonebridge for next Sunday, maybe one more lesson at Top Golf and see how you like a golf course environment, It's a pretty golf course!