Hi all- Remember me?

Margaux, don’t penalize the majority of the guys who are glad you are back, because of the actions of the same few trolls who typically ruin most threads here.

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
I won’t!
Hello there Margeaux! Pleased to make your acquaintance . As much as the rules have changed, the losers have not. They call it every provider fat, talk shit to every other member around as if they're something special, and ruin every thread with nonsensical bullshit that totally is not on topic. So, yeah. It's easier to just ignore the dummies. I mean usually the internet bullies just have a huge problem with themselves and feel a need to project? Stalkers calling other people stalkers, literal fking whales calling all providers fat... Welcome back to the jungle. I hope to meet you some day!

XOXO
Brandi

I wasn’t referring to other providers being bottom of the barrel. I was referring to the men that constantly trash us and are allowed to continue to do so.

I’m a marine mammal, remember? I can’t be expected to be as an intelligent as a human Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
This thread got way too long, so I skimmed to the end. I’m amazed at how much time people have to post about nonsense. Reacting and re-reacting to posts.

My .02. People should just be nice to each other.
Hi! And thanks! And yes you are right...
Hello there Margeaux! Pleased to make your acquaintance . As much as the rules have changed, the losers have not. They call it every provider fat, talk shit to every other member around as if they're something special, and ruin every thread with nonsensical bullshit that totally is not on topic. So, yeah. It's easier to just ignore the dummies. I mean usually the internet bullies just have a huge problem with themselves and feel a need to project? Stalkers calling other people stalkers, literal fking whales calling all providers fat... Welcome back to the jungle. I hope to meet you some day!

XOXO
Brandi
Originally Posted by BrandiWood
I like phat ass

Not gonna deny that

Not into spinner or small ass