Fox News and Kamala Harris

Oh, I watched it.

Baier incessantly interrupted so an answer couldn't be given. .. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Actually, he interrupted so an answer COULD be given. How else do you stop her from filibustering the entire interview with non-answers?

Put yourself in Baier's shoes. If you let her babble on, you never hear an answer. If you redirect her back to the original question, you get accused of being rude. Fuck that. Bret's a real journalist. He did the right thing.
Oh, I watched it.

Baier incessantly interrupted so as an answer couldn't be given. If he would have kept his mouth quiet, he could have challenged her answer. nothing mean about keeping your pie hole shut.

The "lie" is you making reference to people at work affecting the ratings. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Harris was rambling and changing the subject on a basic question. Only a total fool thought she was going to actually say anything worth while
My guess is those response are ingrained in her because of her former occupation as a lawyer/prosecutor. Just like Hillary Clinton, lawyers respond to questions like a legal proceeding. It definitely requires an interviewer with a certain degree of knowledge to get a great interview. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Perhaps so but look how well that worked out for Clinton. If people are on the fence, they need something to push them over it. IMO, she has given them nothing but the exact same shit in all of her interviews. People want to hear more details from her, and she refuses to give it to them. She claims to be the underdog in the race, so she should act like one. Instead, to me, she is like watching a gerbil running on a wheel and going nowhere when I hear her speak now.

She has all of the financial resources and pretty much everything else she needs to win this election. What she doesn't have is enough substance to win this election IMO. I wouldn't have thought that a few weeks ago but now I do because nothing has changed with her vague and boring delivery.
Perhaps so but look how well that worked out for Clinton. If people are on the fence, they need something to push them over it. IMO, she has given them nothing but the exact same shit in all of her interviews. People want to hear more details from her, and she refuses to give it to them. She claims to be the underdog in the race, so she should act like one. Instead, to me, she is like watching a gerbil running on a wheel and going nowhere when I hear her speak now.

She has all of the financial resources and pretty much everything else she needs to win this election. What she doesn't have is enough substance to win this election. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

quite right. the problem with lawyers is that they are used to asking questions .. not answering them.

and Harris seems programmed to say only one reply ... "Let me be clear .. I'm not Trump"

she'll lose because she refuses to answer even the most basic question.
Harris was rambling and changing the subject on a basic question. Only a total fool thought she was going to actually say anything worth while Originally Posted by farmstud60
Like the fool at the network who booked her, or the millions of fools who keep Fox News on all day and all night?

You need to be more,specific, amigo!
quite right. the problem with lawyers is that they are used to asking questions .. not answering them.

and Harris seems programmed to say only one reply ... "Let me be clear .. I'm not Trump"

she'll lose because she refuses to answer even the most basic question. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She’ll be our president because she’s not Trump.

As such, she will go down in history as the person who saved the nation from collapse.

That’s precisely who we need now.
She’ll be our president because she’s not Trump.

As such, she will go down in history as the person who saved the nation from collapse.

That’s precisely who we need now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so