Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

It dose. With my big fake boobies bouncing in his face.
Damn...this took a turn. Haaaaaaa. Welcome back WP.
Damn...this took a turn. Haaaaaaa. Welcome back WP. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I know, pure comedy right lol
I know, pure comedy right lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yup its pure stupid some people just cant grow up
  • !VI!
  • 09-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Yeah I bet you'd love to see that. Lol I however wish to never meet her, thanks though. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
if i remember correctly there are weight classes in wrestling?

i don't think Tara and ST are in the same one
I know, pure comedy right lol Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yup its pure stupid some people just cant grow up Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Personally, I think both you ladies are hot in your own way. That said, I'm faaaaaaaar from against watching y'all duke that shit out in baby oil.

Then again, the less violent (maybe) approach would be to give you each 10 minutes each to use a strap on on each other. Could be a pretty nice web PPV if you ask me.
The Wolf comes back and she...ahemmmm fights breaking out already. I think this time, she isnt starting this one although I am kinda confused as to why the two other females are going at each other however, this is a free country sooooo have at it.
I am having a fantasy about a double with WP and Tara.
I am having a fantasy about a double with WP and Tara. Originally Posted by Remote
My fantasy is ST and Tara. I see two hot women fighting on here and imagine having a session with them today, taking their frustration and contempt for each other out on me. "THAT'S not how you suck a cock - THIS is how you do it it." Or "THAT'S not how you buck when riding a guy - let me show you how to move that ass".
  • ktiix
  • 09-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Personally, I think both you ladies are hot in your own way. That said, I'm faaaaaaaar from against watching y'all duke that shit out in baby oil.

Then again, the less violent (maybe) approach would be to give you each 10 minutes each to use a strap on on each other. Could be a pretty nice web PPV if you ask me. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
We could start a pool, make a video out of it. Everyone that tips in gets a copy. Would be fucking 10 kinds of hot. Maybe see which of them could ride a Sybian the longest. The Bangers Olympics.
My fantasy is ST and Tara. I see two hot women fighting on here and imagine having a session with them today, taking their frustration and contempt for each other out on me. "THAT'S not how you suck a cock - THIS is how you do it it." Or "THAT'S not how you buck when riding a guy - let me show you how to move that ass". Originally Posted by EasyLover214

That.
Is.
Fucking.
GENIUS.

I applaud you sir.
Your a cute girl WP but I don't see enough muscle definition for you to make fun of fat girls, just be happy you have a fast metabolism as the weight will catch up to you don't worry.
Your a cute girl WP but I don't see enough muscle definition for you to make fun of fat girls, just be happy you have a fast metabolism as the weight will catch up to you don't worry. Originally Posted by lily blake
True statement. The fat catches up with all man and woman. Wulfieee she got a point