Trump and his crowds are larger than the left wants you to know or will admit!!

You were right...everything you know is wrong Originally Posted by matchingmole
They're your posts...I agree your wrong!!

https://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=4407257
That's what she said
  • oeb11
  • 08-21-2019, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by oeb11
Pack yer bags.
Pack yer bags. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

mine too?

#RTMME!

Originally Posted by matchingmole
MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Defense Secretary James Mattis

Following a contentious National Security Council meeting, Mattis told people close to him that the president had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Chief of Staff John Kelly

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”
---------------------------------------------------
Former Top Economic Adviser Gary Cohn

“A professional liar.”
---------------------------------------------
Former Personal Attorney John Dowd
“You are not a good witness … Mr. President, I’m afraid I just can’t help you,” Dowd told Trump in a meeting in which he counseled the president not to agree to an interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier, Dowd told Mueller why he didn’t want Trump to testify. “I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’”
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dowd also reportedly referred to Trump as “a fucking liar.”
------------------------------------------------------
Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus

While serving as chief of staff, Priebus expressed discontent with the president’s social-media habits. He called the president’s bedroom—where he watches cable news—“the devil’s workshop,” and referred to the hours when Trump tweets as “the witching hour.”
------------------------------------------------
“When you put a snake and a rat and a falcon and a rabbit and a shark and a seal in a zoo without walls, things start getting nasty and bloody,” Priebus said, referring to the White House.
-------------------------------------------------------
Former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter

“It felt like we were walking along the edge of the cliff perpetually … Other times, we would fall over the edge, and an action would be taken,” Porter said, referring to top administration officials’—including Mattis’s— practice of ignoring Trump’s directions on foreign-policy matters when they considered them to be too extreme.

“This was no longer a presidency. This is no longer a White House. This is a man being who he is.”
John Connally always got bored at Amway meetings
Defense Secretary James Mattis

Following a contentious National Security Council meeting, Mattis told people close to him that the president had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader.”
----------------------------------------------------------
Chief of Staff John Kelly

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”
Former Top Economic Adviser Gary Cohn

“A professional liar.”
---------------------------------------------
Former Personal Attorney John Dowd
“You are not a good witness … Mr. President, I’m afraid I just can’t help you,” Dowd told Trump in a meeting in which he counseled the president not to agree to an interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier, Dowd told Mueller why he didn’t want Trump to testify. “I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’”
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dowd also reportedly referred to Trump as “a fucking liar.”
------------------------------------------------------
Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus

While serving as chief of staff, Priebus expressed discontent with the president’s social-media habits. He called the president’s bedroom—where he watches cable news—“the devil’s workshop,” and referred to the hours when Trump tweets as “the witching hour.”
------------------------------------------------
“When you put a snake and a rat and a falcon and a rabbit and a shark and a seal in a zoo without walls, things start getting nasty and bloody,” Priebus said, referring to the White House.
-------------------------------------------------------
Former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter

“It felt like we were walking along the edge of the cliff perpetually … Other times, we would fall over the edge, and an action would be taken,” Porter said, referring to top administration officials’—including Mattis’s— practice of ignoring Trump’s directions on foreign-policy matters when they considered them to be too extreme.

“This was no longer a presidency. This is no longer a White House. This is a man being who he is.” Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

In other words...to know Trump...is to know he's a douche
John Connally always got bored at Amway meetings Originally Posted by matchingmole
He's just wrestin' his eyes.
He's just wrestin' his eyes. Originally Posted by matchingmole