"I'm not fucking losing to Joe Biden..."

hoey's laugh track is running overtime. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He’s obviously sitting on 20pts and one infraction from a bancation. I’m sitting at the ready on the RTM button for that glorious opportunity.
Do you believe this?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fi...y-of-the-lamp/

For the record, you’re less open minded than me. Originally Posted by bambino
Who cares? Hillary Clinton is not running for anything. At least not at this point in time.

You are hardly open-minded. I am willing to discuss any political issue and I try to back up my statements with as much facts as possible. Like so many others on a so-called political forum, you seem to be unwilling to discuss political issues at a detailed level.
He’s obviously sitting on 20pts and one infraction from a bancation. I’m sitting at the ready on the RTM button for that glorious opportunity. Originally Posted by bambino
It is a noble effort to prevent him from his exercising his shockingly bad behavior which reflects negatively on this fine institution.

You have the thanks of other grateful members of this board who wish to see HH's continued malfeasance stopped.
Who cares? Hillary Clinton is not running for anything. At least not at this point in time.

You are hardly open-minded. I am willing to discuss any political issue and I try to back up my statements with as much facts as possible. Like so many others on a so-called political forum, you seem to be unwilling to discuss political issues at a detailed level. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think her only miscalculation is that the Democrats won't beg her to save them from themselves and admit she can save them.

They can't get around Bernie if (when?) Biden gets Borked.

BTW, I would not convict Biden on the evidence presented so far in the Tara Reid case, but given the touchy feely way he conducts himself in public around women, he is easy to tarnish.

Biden might well beat Trump, as unfortunate as that would be, but Biden is still a shockingly weak candidate.
  • oeb11
  • 05-04-2020, 10:20 AM

You are hardly open-minded. I am willing to discuss any political issue and I try to back up my statements with as much facts as possible. Like so many others on a so-called political forum, you seem to be unwilling to discuss political issues at a detailed level. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

H... is not declared - but her appearances, speeches, and maneuvering identify her as watching the process closely - she sees Biden as vulnerable.

she engineered one DNC swindle - and is entirely capable of doing it again.

She would "Kill bill" to sit in the Oval Office.
H... is not declared - but her appearances, speeches, and maneuvering identify her as watching the process closely - she sees Biden as vulnerable.

she engineered one DNC swindle - and is entirely capable of doing it again.

She would "Kill bill" to sit in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by oeb11

She didn't declare.. but she is definitely campaigning... i know of no ex-politician who does this... type of activity after a loss.
I think her only miscalculation is that the Democrats won't beg her to save them from themselves and admit she can save them.

They can't get around Bernie if (when?) Biden gets Borked.

BTW, I would not convict Biden on the evidence presented so far in the Tara Reid case, but given the touchy feely way he conducts himself in public around women, he is easy to tarnish.

Biden might well beat Trump, as unfortunate as that would be, but Biden is still a shockingly weak candidate. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I was against Hillary in 2008. Again in 2016. Why have recent elections come down to the lesser of 2 evils?
Biden, as a shockingly weak candidate, might well beat Trump in your opinion. That does not say much about Trump as a candidate.

Yes Biden is a touchy-feely kind of guy. I have met both men and women who are like that and I must say they make me uncomfortable -- unless it's an extremely hot woman. I think Biden's advisers have made him very aware of how his conduct makes others feel and he has sworn it off. We shall see.
I was against Hillary in 2008. Again in 2016. Why have recent elections come down to the lesser of 2 evils?
Biden, as a shockingly weak candidate, might well beat Trump in your opinion. That does not say much about Trump as a candidate.

Yes Biden is a touchy-feely kind of guy. I have met both men and women who are like that and I must say they make me uncomfortable -- unless it's an extremely hot woman. I think Biden's advisers have made him very aware of how his conduct makes others feel and he has sworn it off. We shall see. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So, Biden’s advisers told him to stop being creepy. After 75yrs he needed to be told? Got it.
So, Biden’s advisers told him to stop being creepy. After 75yrs he needed to be told? Got it. Originally Posted by bambino
Unfortunatley you've got nothing.
Unfortunatley you've got nothing. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What? Didn’t you post that his advisers told him to stop groping people? Yeah, that’s what you said. And Biden’s your candidate. That’s who you got, nothing.

Yes Biden is a touchy-feely kind of guy. I have met both men and women who are like that and I must say they make me uncomfortable -- unless it's an extremely hot woman. I think Biden's advisers have made him very aware of how his conduct makes others feel and he has sworn it off. We shall see. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't like anyone to hug me either except an extremely hot girl - and even then when my wife isn't around to object!

It will be hard for Trump to beat anyone he is up against because of the hatred the left has for him - those of us on the right need to realize that and make sure all our friends vote to protect the Republic from the barbarians attempting to usurp what's left of our country.

I consider liberals to be an existential threat to the American way of life - though I do not see every liberal as someone who recognizes that and does it deliberately - most obviously consider themselves more enlightened than me.

The America I grew up with is almost dead and gone. I'm left with an economic system defined by weakly guarded borders.

Being a conservative in America today is like being on parole - one slip up and you are fucked. So when the government says we can't go to the beach - we might as well go and give them the finger. We have very little left to lose.

before or after he forgets what day it is ..

BAHHAAA