'the cute papi' wrote fake review

I feel you...but again, Soundwave plays on the thin line of blasphemy and never breaks written rules. Unlike the OUTTING whores around here that fail to understand board rules.

Soundwave aka TheCutepapi , for those unaware of Transformers, not only had read the rules but probably had a whore read it to him and secretly recorded it for when he goes to ECCiE court.

But damn, tell me how you really feel about him lol.

But the real question is, will this whore be banned for making false accusations, even though it was towards the Demon of the Welcome Wagon. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Sorry but this one represents you well
Agreed. But how are facts determined in this voluntarily anonymous community? The user agreement is an honor system. IMHO only an admission of a rules violation is fact.

Now I just received a childish three word insult via PM from thecutepapi. Makes me wonder if the chubby librarian actually exists.

Someone is swirling the drain. I fear the worst. He doesn't strike me like the kind to fall on his own sword.

This might be my last comuniqué. Except one last yes review in a day or so.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Come on Mythos. You got to admit, TheCutepapi seems to be in the right.

It's fucking scary i know, but the only person with an agenda here is the orginal OP.

But don't worry, im sure Soundwave will be up to his usual shinanigans in no time. Just lurk in the welcome wagon from time to time. You'll see.
But damn, tell me how you really feel about him lol. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Haha

the real question is, will this whore be banned for making false accusations, even though it was towards the Demon of the Welcome Wagon. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
Burden of proof
Sorry but this one represents you well
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Hijacking thread with personal insults will get you points...I'm just saying. This thread isn't about you. Didn't even name you. I just said "outting whores" but was on topic. Meant it as a whole and not just you but since you wear it with a badge of honor, that's fine. But Keep doing what you do because ignoring Board rules work well for you in past. Hell, TheCutepapi has a better track record then you.
Heh, I mentioned OUTTING whores and guess who decides to show up and resort to personal insults. False ones at that, but dementia has set in so I forgive you. And I thought u you had me on ignore? Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Ain't nothing false about your craters,sadly to say

You do have a legitimate reason to be a ''Troll''..

Because you look like one does not mean you have to act like one

Like I sad yesterday trollville has nothing on me for outing

Bet a provider won't step up to say you don't have a craterface because you do!
Haha

Burden of proof Originally Posted by Mythos

Don't ever underestimate this psychopath. He might just provide it. Play with fire and we might get burned. And TheCutepapi likes to watch the world burn!
Ain't nothing false about your craters,sadly to say

You do have a legitimate reason to be a ''Troll''..

Because you look like one does not mean you have to act like one

Like I sad yesterday trollville has nothing on me for outing

Bet a provider won't step up to say you don't have a craterface because you do! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

The whores I see only care about cash. Could care less about personal apperences or RL info like you do. Even though your perception of me is clearly distorted. And stop hijacking this thread with personal insults. This is about TheCutepapi and so called "fake review". Or don't stop. Your points, not mine.
Hijacking thread with personal insults will get you points...I'm just saying. This thread isn't about you. Didn't even name you. I just said "outting whores" but was on topic. Meant it as a whole and not just you but since you wear it with a badge of honor, that's fine. But Keep doing what you do because ignoring Board rules work well for you in past. Hell, TheCutepapi has a better track record then you. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Dude please, when have you been worried about HJ a thread never!

You do it all the time fyi...

I guess you want to play ''Saint" now, miss me with that
Dude please, when have you been worried about HJ a thread never!

You do it all the time fyi...

I guess you want to play ''Saint" now, miss me with that Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Only you and your dementia would confused me with a saint. Stay on topic please.
The whores I see only care about cash. Could care less about personal apperences or RL info like you do. Even though your perception of me is clearly distorted. And stop hijacking this thread with personal insults. This is about TheCutepapi and so called "fake review". Or don't stop. Your points, not mine. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Fact is you do have craters with puss white heads...

Yes girls only care about the money
Only you and your dementia would confused me with a saint. Stay on topic please. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Next time when you decide to wonder off and HJ a thread, take your own advice
Come on Mythos. You got to admit, TheCutepapi seems to be in the right. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
It's evolved enough for me to stfu about this post's subject line matter. Yes.

Facts.

1. OP made a claim
2. Directed denies claim
3. 3rd#1 party attacks directed's past as related to op then withdraws attack
4. 3rd#2 party impugns op claim
5. OP fails to rebutt 3rd party#2

Mythos verdict: plausible deniability exists.
Mythos sentence : acronym revised to. Cheap Ass Recording
Alleged Rapist Papi. CARARpapi. "Lieing removed" due to ambiguous hearsay.

Bailiff, remand the OP into custody for interrogation, 3rd party #1 for slap on the wrist indirect rules violation and 3rd party #2 for direct rules violation where he shall be incarcerated for a period of time of no less than XXX. (Mods will insert ban time unbeknownst to me)

Case dismissed.

Edit. In all truth and fairness, the acronym is Cheap Ass Recording Alleged Rapist Papi. CARARpapi
It's evolved enough for me to stfu about this post's subject line matter. Yes.

Facts.

1. OP made a claim
2. Directed denies claim
3. 3rd#1 party attacks directed's past as related to op then withdraws attack
4. 3rd#2 party impugns op claim
5. OP fails to rebutt 3rd party#2

Mythos verdict: plausible deniability exists.
Mythos sentence : acronym revised to. Cheap Ass Recording Rapist Papi. "Lieing removed" due to ambiguous hearsay.

Bailiff, remand the OP into custody for interrogation, 3rd party #1 for slap on the wrist indirect rules violation and 3rd party #2 for direct rules violation where he shall be incarcerated for a period of time of no less than XXX. (Mods will insert ban time unbeknownst to me)

Case dismissed. Originally Posted by Mythos

Cumming next fall to FX
Cumming next fall to FX Originally Posted by junglemonkey
You should see the promo trailer. .. fucking awesome!
You should see the promo trailer. .. fucking awesome! Originally Posted by Mythos
When you fall down you PICK YOURSELF RIGHT BACK UP!!!!! Because this, TheCutepapi, this is the recording of your LIFE!..........

The Fuctards vs TheCutepapi