This Guy is Catching Hell Now!!!

• Old-T
  • 04-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Looks like the same guys defending Stirling are the ones defending Bundy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Did you expect otherwise? And many are the same ones who defended George Z.

Anyone sense a pattern here?

By the way, I disagree with the NBA telling him he has to sell the team, especially at the peak of their popularity and thus probably at their highest price. I don't believe they have that right for a non-criminal activity. I think the loss of sponsors, players willing to go there, and fans would be a far better punishment. Let the starts go F.A. and walk, see the value of the team go down. That would hurt him more than forcing him to walk away with half a billion or so from the sale.
Think the owners have to vote before he has to sell.
Think the owners have to vote before he has to sell. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, 75% but everyone seems to think they'll get it.

Sad story, a bunch of dirtbags derailing a different dirtbag.

The mob mentality that is anti-Sterling is the same sort that would have done a Southern lynching a few decades back.

Nothing learned, nothing gained.
Billionaires stick together, fuck the masses.
This is nothing new for Sterling. He has been this way for a long time. David Stern never had the balls to do anything about him. He didn't want to rock the boat. This isn't about a white guy being racist, it is about Sterling who has been the worst owner in all of sports and a black eye for the NBA for a very long time. He just handed the NBA a way to get rid of him.

Speaking of Sterling, how fucking stupid can a rich guy be. That girl is nothing but trouble. Just a professional gold digging bitch. He gave her Ferrari's, Bently's, put her on the board of one of his foundations. She belongs in a trailer park and not on a board of a foundation. The girl is all about the money and if Sterling never realized that he deserves all that is coming to him. That girl is being sued for 1.8 million and she better start saving some of that money because she is going to lose that one. From what I know about her she doesn't have the smarts to win that case. Sterling's wife will prolly divorce him and take him for as much as she can. He will prolly sell. He's 80 and what has 10 years left. Might as well sell and go find another professional girl friend.

There are no winners in this, only losers.
This is nothing new for Sterling. He has been this way for a long time. David Stern never had the balls to do anything about him. He didn't want to rock the boat. This isn't about a white guy being racist, it is about Sterling who has been the worst owner in all of sports and a black eye for the NBA for a very long time. He just handed the NBA a way to get rid of him.

Speaking of Sterling, how fucking stupid can a rich guy be. That girl is nothing but trouble. Just a professional gold digging bitch. He gave her Ferrari's, Bently's, put her on the board of one of his foundations. She belongs in a trailer park and not on a board of a foundation. The girl is all about the money and if Sterling never realized that he deserves all that is coming to him. That girl is being sued for 1.8 million and she better start saving some of that money because she is going to lose that one. From what I know about her she doesn't have the smarts to win that case. Sterling's wife will prolly divorce him and take him for as much as she can. He will prolly sell. He's 80 and what has 10 years left. Might as well sell and go find another professional girl friend.

There are no winners in this, only losers. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Since the phone call recording was non-consensual for Sterling, he didn't know about it and agree to it, in California it is a misdemeanor offense committed by the person recording the conversation. That will be noted when Sterling sues the girlfriend for the damages this incident caused him. If I were her, though, I would fight it. The jury might just want to stick it to Sterling.
So says a "lawyer" who doesn't know how to spell judgment.

Why are you now standing up for Sterling? Because he hates blacks. Or because of that creepy slavery thing of yours

I thought you poured Sterling out for your Goyishe brethren who want to hang you.

There are no winners in this, only losers. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Naw, the race hustlers are winners in this. Some pretty hoodrat with five aliases, yeah, five aliases brought down a franchise and nearly the league during playoffs. What it shows me is Silver has no containment skills which is what Stern had.

Did anyone read the Sterling's Smoking Gun deposition where he was banging another pretty hoodrat for $500 a pop for a year? Revealing. Stern knew about it but was able to contain it. You don't think some of these other owners are nervous because they have some skeletons in the closet? How about that Russian owner Prokhorov? Or NFL owners?

Bottom line: there was no shake down a la Jesse Jackson and Toyota USA. He (or his family) will get full value for the franchise.

There were be multiple lawsuits. If the recordings are illegal, he may sue not only the hoodrat but her lawyers for unlawfully releasing the recordings.
Seriously? This is not news.
So says a "lawyer" who doesn't know how to spell judgment.

Why are you now standing up for Sterling? Because he hates blacks. Or because of that creepy slavery thing of yours

I thought you poured Sterling out for your Goyishe brethren who want to hang you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm more than a little concerned that political correctness has gone too far, his conversation was private and when even a liberal billionaire can't speak his mind without extremely serious repercussions, we have a problem.
You mean like Bob Dylan being prosecuted for a hate crime for making a Serb/Croatian analogy?
You mean like Bob Dylan being prosecuted for a hate crime for making a Serb/Croatian analogy? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, just like that!
This is not a court of law. The NBA can do as they like within the rules of their constitution. Does not matter if taping was legal or not. I have read that the 'hoe err girl friend is upset this has come to light. No shit. She is upset the money is no more.
You responded to the wrong thread bud. When a whore turns on her Sugar Daddy do ya think the money is going to dry up? You think so? For Sterlings whore I have a good reason to believe that the FREE RIDE IS OVER!!!
I just heard on the radio, that "she" might be a "he"... LOL