Oops!… Obama Adminstration Admits Killing 16 Year-Old Denver Boy in Drone Strike Was a Mistake!

They taunted LBJ for killing kids while claiming to be such a wonderful liberal and passing all those liberal policies which severely hurt the country, and now BHO is doing the same thing, dipshit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL, in every war, people die! You may not like it but that is the way it is. More often than not, it is the enemy who dies. Occasionally, it is individuals who are not. It has nothing to do with being a Republican or a Democrat. It is the grim reality of war! If you point toward any full scale war (at any time) in world history and you will find that innocent people have died.

A drone attack is not any different than a Field Commander calling in artillery, mortars or air cover. It is done to protect our troops, not theirs. Sometimes innocent individuals are in the wrong place at the wrong time and they suffer the consequences.

Bottom line, people die in every war and it is not always the individuals you want it to be. The only way to stop innocent people from dying in wars, would be to make all wars illegal! There is not much chance of that happening! Is there?
JL, in every war, people die! You may not like it but that is the way it is. More often than not, it is the enemy who dies. Occasionally, it is individuals who are not. It has nothing to do with being a Republican or a Democrat. It is the grim reality of war! If you point toward any full scale war (at any time) in world history and you will find that innocent people have died.

A drone attack is not any different than a Field Commander calling in artillery, mortars or air cover. It is done to protect our troops, not theirs. Sometimes innocent individuals are in the wrong place at the wrong time and they suffer the consequences.

Bottom line, people die in every war and it is not always the individuals you want it to be. The only way to stop innocent people from dying in wars, would be to make all wars illegal! There is not much chance of that happening! Is there? Originally Posted by bigtex
No, I guess we can't make war illegal but we really need to try harder to stay out of them.
...but we really need to try harder to stay out of them. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yea, it would be nice wouldn't it?

How about pre-emptive strikes on little turds who want-a-be-like-daddy?
Game. Set. Match, LL!

Well put.
FUCK WHY DO YOU NOT GET IT WE ARE AT WAR
Once again COG is right, the devil is in the details. The allies (that was us) killed thousands of Frenchmen during World War II when we bombed railyards, submarine pens, and munition factories in France. They were collateral damage. We did not intentionally target Frenchmen but they were there. This kid was targeted not his father. If we took out a convoy with a known terrorist and the drivers were all innocent then that is collateral damage. If we targeted an empty convoy to kill the drivers (and to show our dominance to the locals) then that is NOT collateral damage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nobody said the kid was deliberately targeted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

You were once again wrong and kinda right.

Someone did say the kid was targeted and you were kinda right that it was "nobody" (jd).
we need to drone this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhnLk3TJWFY Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Naw, make 'em read BarleySwine or Whiny's posts. Thats drone enough!
So I go to GIS to find a funny pic for slopjaw, and instead found this.

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Common Ground is a beautiful thing.
Of course I would be remiss if I didn't point out that Whiny's headline for this thread was misleading. PFC with SOLF!
So Lexus and Whatzup have declared war on children. Nice pieces of work.
So Lexus and Whatzup have declared war on children. Nice pieces of work. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Please show me the post where I "declared war on children" ...

.. and if I recall correctly our current Secretary of State got an "atta-boy" for shooting a "child" in the back while the "child" was running back into the jungle ... which was around the same time he was awarded his "go-home" ticket for getting a splinter in his ass!

The point: If "children" are going to be participants in "a war" and the "child" is old enough to find his way overseas to the "war zone" to join his "daddy" who has declared war on "me" I applaud the effort to nip the "fruit of the poisonous tree" at the bud. A 16-year-old doesn't get a "get out of jail" pass for slaughtering my family and/or plotting to slaughter my family and/or giving aid and comfort to the enemy of my family ... the "16-year-old" just became an adult when he "joined" the adult world.

JDB of all the children around, you should understand that concept the best.
The point: If "children" are going to be participants in "a war" and the "child" is old enough to find his way overseas to the "war zone" to join his "daddy" who has declared war on "me" I applaud the effort to nip the "fruit of the poisonous tree" at the bud. A 16-year-old doesn't get a "get out of jail" pass for slaughtering my family and/or plotting to slaughter my family and/or giving aid and comfort to the enemy of my family ... the "16-year-old" just became an adult when he "joined" the adult world.

JDB of all the children around, you should understand that concept the best. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well said!
And JDB while you are graduating to the middle school of understanding ..... please read ....

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500257_162-4127449.html

.. then do a search (Google) "teenage suicide bombers"!

You of all people should understand how easily they are brainwashed into believing bullshit!

Go look in the mirror and repeat: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest of the all?"

Since you learned to cut and paste your IQ level has dropped 10 points. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When did you learn to count to 10?