The Dallas Cowboys and anything related to NFL 2024

• 500sl
  • 10-14-2024, 04:37 AM
Old dak had to have more money than goff. Once you pay these clowns what they want, 95% of them lay down.

Next is the finger pointing and “I WANT TO BE TRADED”.
What's there to address. If the Jets can fire their head coach in week 5, so can Jerry fire Mikey in week 6.

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports...293913509.html

“Oh, I haven’t even considered that, I’m not considering that so you’re clear, I’m not considering that,” Jones said. “Do you think I’m an idiot? Do you? OK? Well, I’m not gonna hypothetical with you about what I consider coaching change in light of the timing we’re sitting here with, I’m not at all.”

YES we do think you are, Jerry.

Lions made history in NFL scoring with last night win.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/lions-huge-win-over-cowboys-ends-with-final-score-thats-never-been-seen-before-in-nfl-history/
Lions and Longhorns will both cover their spreads. Originally Posted by TinMan
Understatement of the year, as it turned out.
  • 500sl
  • 10-17-2024, 12:42 AM
Could the longhorns beat the cowboys?
A starting pee wee flag football team can beat the cowgirls
A starting pee wee flag football team can beat the cowgirls Originally Posted by CG2014
Stop exaggerating. They would have to be at least a varsity-level junior high team.
Hey, Jerry J is retiring as GM
About time
Hey, Jerry J is retiring as GM
About time Originally Posted by trey32
My SO just told me the same thing. Not sure the source, and I’ve not seen anything else about it on X or elsewhere, so I won’t say it’s true until it is.

But…I may have posted it earlier in this thread, or commented elsewhere, there have been several signs (to me at least) that this could really be Jerry’s last season as GM. Hoping my spidey sense is right this time….
I Google Jerry Jones and can't find anything about him retiring