Ending it :(

I'm not entirely sure it would be advisable to hold your breath waiting for me to tailor my posts just so that you understand them. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh it would, i am very good at holding my breath, especially because when communicating on a board, i assume you do so that others understand, right? And when you write one-liners no one ever will, excpet they read into it what THEY feel is right. I would not want that with my posts .
Once again Nina, I'll explain, because you've grasped the concept but not yet the nugget of truth at the core...

I intentionally post like I do so I can see what conclusions people will draw on their own, with no input from me. You got that correct. That allows me to correct them when they're wrong, or compliment them when they're right, either way, it gives me a glimpse into who they really are and what they really think, free of any input from me. I don't do it so you can understand me, it's so I can understand you, that is what you fail to grasp, so I'm happy to shed some light on it for you.
Nina,

Are you suggesting that the same amount of uncertainty can't be derived from long winded posts?

JaD
More rude shit ... I'm
So over it , how can u expect decency on here?
Most are but then they let anyone sign up !
More rude shit ... I'm
So over it , how can u expect decency on here?
Most are but then they let anyone sign up ! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Honey, some people just don't know how to let things go.
I know girl but why are people so mean??? And 2 people they don't even know??
I don't get it
Some people revel in other people's suffering...it makes them forget about their own shortcomings.

I know it's hard to do, but ignore them...concentrate on the people that support you.
So when u end a relationship , how do u deal with the pain? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Dig deep holes.
Some people revel in other people's suffering...it makes them forget about their own shortcomings.

I know it's hard to do, but ignore them...concentrate on the people that support you. Originally Posted by IDMT
I don't understand why some one would be hateful 2 a person they have never met??
Whatever .... Fuck them!!
So when u end a relationship , how do u deal with the pain? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I don't eat sugar (Naomi)
But the pain is bad, like bad it really hurts )
This is so dumb Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm crying but thanks girls ,I love y'all :
I just hate the pain, it's like a major pain in my heart ...I hate it Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It just fucking hurts, I mean bAd!!!
I love men & all that crap but fuck it hurts bad Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I love u lil michele. Yes Naomi is the best,
But nobody can fix my heart, it sooooo suxxxx!but I wii
Be alright it's Just gonna hurt for a bit but will b ok Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Thanks y'all, it's just pain & I will deal with it, it's gonna be ok I'm sure, I just don't have a back up plan,
I just hate that sick part in my stomach , I will b fine , it just hurts bad
I'm so stupid .( Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
There's no easy answer. Everybody gets taken to the emotional cleaners at some point in their life. Everybody comes to terms with it in their own way...

If you're bleeding,
Then everyone can see you're bleeding
They can call for the doctor,
Who'll provide what the diagnosis says you're needing
Then he'll take away your pain
But if your heart,
Your heart has been broken
And you don't wear it on your sleeve
No one can tell,
Your hell goes unspoken
But there's one thing you must believe

Time heals the wounds no one can see
Time heals the wounds that no one can see

If you're crying
Then everyone can see you crying
And they all sympathize
But it just doesn't matter
Though they may be trying,
They can't feel the hurt inside
You can't go on,
You've gone to the limit
And your life seems to slip away
You're on your own
Alone you must face it
And tomorrow's so far away

You got to hold on baby
Got to give it time to heal
Time heals the wounds that no one can see
You must believe what they say is true
It do's wonders for ya

Some people revel in other people's suffering...it makes them forget about their own shortcomings. Originally Posted by IDMT
The Germans call it schadenfreude - joy in the misery of others. While I'm certainly not above it times...it doesn't seem to be in order here...
I don't understand why some one would be hateful 2 a person they have never met??
Whatever .... Fuck them!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
For the same reason that someone who has never met you (me) would treat you with kindness and compassion. It's the gamut of human nature...you're going to get all kinds.

Hold on to the ones that care, and like you said: fuck the rest of them.
I don't eat sugar (Naomi)
But the pain is bad, like bad it really hurts )
This is so dumb Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
No, Sweet N Little, it is not dumb.

The pain is very real and the hurt is immense.

I have been through break-ups and the agony has always been profound.

There is no way to really speed up the healing of a broken heart, but you do learn with experience to guard your heart more carefully.

Good luck and be strong!

. . . This too shall pass.

Nina,

Are you suggesting that the same amount of uncertainty can't be derived from long winded posts?

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
aaaaahm.....eeeehhhh.......hmm mmmmm....... don`t ask me such tricky questions :-) i assume it depends on the poster
Once again Nina, I'll explain, because you've grasped the concept but not yet the nugget of truth at the core...

I intentionally post like I do so I can see what conclusions people will draw on their own, with no input from me. You got that correct. That allows me to correct them when they're wrong, or compliment them when they're right, either way, it gives me a glimpse into who they really are and what they really think, free of any input from me. I don't do it so you can understand me, it's so I can understand you, that is what you fail to grasp, so I'm happy to shed some light on it for you. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Thats a great game you play, but i assume you are playing in the wrong thread?
There's never a "wrong" thread to play in...