2016 Squirter List

The Pepsi challenge was issued several days ago. Originally Posted by Tapper69
The Pepsi challenge was taken.
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2016, 05:14 PM
We need one of our ladies to volunteer with a video to prove all these haters wrong! Originally Posted by theend12
That they can piss while fake moaning and call it squirting? I rather face fuck a provider and have tears come out while gagging, that I'll believe.
The Pepsi challenge was taken. Originally Posted by THN
Please let us know the results.
Yes it was! And I can report its not piss! Or if it is THN can piss in my mouth any day!! It was a fine experience!! Review is coming in a day or 2. Damn what a woman!!
With me it's absolutely a YMMV situation. Only 3 clients have made it happen. I really don't even know how it's happened.
I once dated a horny young thing that squirting was on the very top of her bucket list. I studied up and tried every technique out there. I believe it came down to a psychological deal with her preventing it from happening. She is long gone but the techniques that I learned have proven pretty valuable. It is not pee and just like any female O it involves the mind and a combination of technique. Many women feel it coming on and can pull back and not let it happen. When all control is lost there is extreme moments of bliss on both side. Its is a give and take activity, whenever a women comes that hard she always has the urge to try and make you feel equally as good. I will say it is also hard to get the intimacy going in a 1 hour deal. I will add to the list Keely for her amazing combination of orgasms. If we could be on naked and afraid together we would scare every animal within miles and they would be bringing us food.
i can squirt across the room over and over
http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual...aculation.aspx

I wanted to share this article on female ejaculation or known as squirting.
When I was in Nursing school we actually had a class on sex and the female anatomy. We were told that it is real but very rare, that only about 1% actually do it.

I am a squirter....:
I know it feels so good what ever it is.....
I am an occasional squirter. The trick for me is persistent clitoral stimulation. Very recently during a date with a sweet lover, I was overcome with such a sense of initially bewilderment, and then joy as I was made to squirt seven times while receiving some intense forced orgasm play.
2016 DFW Squirter List updated: ALWAYS YMMV

Alaine
AlluringStacy
AngelaS
Ashlyn Eden
Bahira - P228145
Brooke Banks
Catalina Cruz
Chloe_Lane
Crystal Barbie
FoxyRoxyred6978
Jade Jiselle
Jane Smith
Kayla Foxx
Keely
Kelly Moore
Kendall4U
Lena Duvall
Lucy Rose
Maxxi Roxx
Milfy2002
Nastya - w/Hitachi - P140762
NatalieRaine
Noelle Love
Phoenix Skye
!Premier Desires!
Reese Foster
Scarlett's Web - P149480
SensualNurseD
SimplyCindy
SmurfydoesDallas - w/Hitachi
SugarLove055
Tara Evans - P8952
Thathotnurse THN
TNTAngie
Torre Tames ???
Willow Breeze

REMEMBER YMMV with all these talented ladies....

A little help please:
-Are any providers on this list retired?
-Any additional DFW squirters that should be listed? (must be on eccie or p411)

Peeing due to incontinence when a lady O's doesnt count as squirting.