Is February also....

I don't think he's into dudes....but apparently he's into BIG gurls, so I'm sure there are some biggun's here in H town that will have at his 20 k, I'd imagine there are 50 guys with impalas on 27" rims pm'ing him as we speak...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Keep Trying, you may hit a nerve one day...

D- for effort.
I'm not sure what thread this is....

but previous handle or not.....ovoid that one and do not give the screening info requested.

oh....yeah. i remember getting this thread off topic.

the op is gone anywho but stupid questions and annoying posts will live on.
What makes you think that post was about you?

We have plenty of big girls around here that have Big ol'Boobies

I was Curious about you, no need to drive 400 miles to satisfy that curiosity, I would do 200 miles for Boobies and a BJ.

I no longer have an interest, There are way too many similarities between you and another handle. From what you have told me on the telephone, and what I have read here. Then when I asked you directly, your reaction, and the way you blewup my phone, with calls and Text Messages confirmed it.

Keep On Keepin' on. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Thanks for sharing sweetie

RoxyDDD has massive nice breasteses, one handle and not BSC

Roxy, please bless us with ur tig ol bitties...
I'm not sure what thread this is....

oh....yeah. i remember getting this thread off topic.

the op is gone anywho but stupid questions and annoying posts will live on. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I would hope you remember bumping this thread, it was only yesterday.
I wanted to thank you to, seeing that DG was posting a thread, for a brief moment, made me think he got his account reactivated. Then started checking dates. Oh well. It's still been fun joking around about the search, all the usual suspects...
Fun as it's been, it always seems to get sidetracked by oneupmanship. What is it about our human nature that makes us so combative? Do we really have to put another down to make ourselves look better? Yes I'm guilty too, but I am curious as to why. I've PMed many because I didn't throw down in open forum. But sometimes I get caught up in the verbal battle just as well as the rest. It is entertaining, but why does it have to get mean and personal. I'm here to have fun and get laid. So far that's been great. Thanks to all. But I can't help but wonder sometimes about the human nature of things.
Just thinking out loud.
^^^

My first thought, when I saw this Thread come back to life
I would hope you remember bumping this thread, it was only yesterday.
I wanted to thank you to, seeing that DG was posting a thread, for a brief moment, made me think he got his account reactivated. Then started checking dates. Oh well. It's still been fun joking around about the search, all the usual suspects...
Fun as it's been, it always seems to get sidetracked by oneupmanship. What is it about our human nature that makes us so combative? Do we really have to put another down to make ourselves look better? Yes I'm guilty too, but I am curious as to why. I've PMed many because I didn't throw down in open forum. But sometimes I get caught up in the verbal battle just as well as the rest. It is entertaining, but why does it have to get mean and personal. I'm here to have fun and get laid. So far that's been great. Thanks to all. But I can't help but wonder sometimes about the human nature of things.
Just thinking out loud. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Excellent thought
Perhaps it's time we performed a seance on the island to summon Father Wayward from the depths of hell to prepare a eulogy for DG.
^^^^^^

Naaaaa............ I got the over on this one...
Perhaps it's time we performed a seance on the island to summon Father Wayward from the depths of hell to prepare a eulogy for DG. Originally Posted by boardman
can i bump that Negro thread one more time first?

I shouldn't be pointed again since the op is gone ...not to mention the mod.
^Freshly showered, just caught sight of that .
Freshly showered, just caught sight of that . Originally Posted by siberia
You just noticed... He's always been a squeaky clean gent!
That is cute, letting
women know he ain't
funcky/smelly. Smart
& smooth.
You just noticed... He's always been a squeaky clean gent! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

We heard he squeaks but never knew about the clean.
Did someone mention Black Friday sale? I'll keep looking ��
DG check out stripper section for the number 1 dumb question!
You will appreciate it!
I miss DG.