Boobs for Surcher!

Sweet!!! Thanks Kristin Keys........
  • R.M.
  • 03-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Is there a Surcher up date?
Is there a Surcher up date?
Yes, I posted one yesterday on the thread listed below.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15453&page=11
GET WELL SOON BUDDY!!!

Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
OMG !!!
This thread will get you up sooner than you think
Attached Images File Type: jpg cg6.jpg (24.8 KB, 111 views)
First, I must thank Alexis for her thoughtfulness, caring and imagination. Love ya babe. The massage and Ginger's haircut would definitely make me feel better.

Thank you Lisa, Brooke, Sub, justawoman, Ms. Keys, Tia Fancy, Reece and again Alexis, Ginger. I love them all and appreciate the all your well wishing, beautiful breasts. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you, lovely Sofia. If I missed anyone I'll get you later.

Now, let's talk about when I'm back to strength, unless there's two to assist me, lol.
OMG I am logging on for the first time today to see your post!!! It is so good to hear from you! Whenever you are ready for a good massage call me!
Get your strength up first,, your gonna need it.......
OMG I am logging on for the first time today to see your post!!! It is so good to hear from you! Whenever you are ready for a good massage call me!
Get your strength up first,, your gonna need it....... Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
COUNT ON IT!
I'm still on the mend. Keep them coming!
I'm still on the mend. Keep them coming! Originally Posted by surcher

Good man!!! I'm guess you've been diagnosed with a [nudge, nudge] chronic condition.... one that requires LOTS of regular care from the fine ladies here!!

Yeah, yeah....THAT's the ticket!!!

Welcome back, guy!!