The ATF Trading Game: Who Wants to Play?

so...where do i cash in my trading cards? someone get the ball rolling, please
so...where do i cash in my trading cards? someone get the ball rolling, please Originally Posted by klovve

yes please
so...where do i cash in my trading cards? someone get the ball rolling, please Originally Posted by klovve
hehe...

You have a lot of trading cards to play with
  • Jax
  • 11-21-2010, 10:10 PM
I'll join in the fun!
I got my first ATF Trading Game request today. This is going to be fun!

Toast, I see Kelli on your list. Now I may to beg her to play with me. Sans the discount, of course.
do you have a list of ladies that are playing?
ATFs posted in Men's Lounge.

I'm playing.

FYI.
Bubba:

Trying to get a list of people who are participating in anything on this board is like herding cats. It's a good idea in theory, but in practice it's a big, chaotic mess of howling, hissing and fur.

That's why I suggested the addition to everyone's sig line. Hopefully, it will work. You can always just PM the lady you're interested in and ask her.

I'll also post a link to the game in the Austin Provider Room section just to let the ladies know what's going on in case they don't visit Co-Ed often.
asking for a 'discount' sounds tacky to me...
Bubba,

As I posted in the locker room I view every gal I listed as a tremendous bargain already. personally I wouldn't take a discount...however I'm always up for a bit of extra time and attention...
I got my first ATF Trading Game request today. This is going to be fun!

Toast, I see Kelli on your list. Now I may to beg her to play with me. Sans the discount, of course. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
I actually think the two of you would hit it off pretty nicely. Very divergent interests in many ways...but both smart, independent & strong willed.
Bubba,

As I posted in the locker room I view every gal I listed as a tremendous bargain already. personally I wouldn't take a discount...however I'm always up for a bit of extra time and attention... Originally Posted by TxToast
check it out everyone....i agree with someone!
check it out everyone....i agree with someone! Originally Posted by bubbaJay
You don't need to ask for a discount, BBBJ.

Just send them a PM, ask them if they're playing the game, and then mention that you saw them on so-and-so's list and say that you'd like to see them. Should be simple.

(But then again, everything should be simple in theory, right?)
so if i contact you and say i saw you on bbj's list (just using him as an example) . how do you verify that your really on his list if we only post it in the MLR. i just wanna make sure im not steppin on anyones toes here, and yes, my list is posted