Danielle Silver

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 05:47 AM
I am highly amused.
WTF can't even stay on topic on a thread he started.
Like a cute kitten that attacks everything. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I have amused you, my life is now complete.

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 05:48 AM
thank andy for getting andy banned.

it was his own fault. it always is .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You sound like Putin after a Russian reporter has been murdered!

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 05:53 AM
And then there are those who "get off" on being the antagonist...causing controversy and opposition with the group. Gets on my damn nerves...haha Originally Posted by Kristine
Controversy and opposition in a Political Forum!!!

Say it ain't so Kristine....we all should be walking in lock step...

If Ms Silver can ban just a few more left leaning posters, you'll have you circle jerk back.

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 06:04 AM
I actually got him Banned and I am proud of it. He posted a pic of a bare breasted Nazi bitch he thought he could prove a point with. Well he did, that he doesn't know the rules, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"Libertarians" aren't left leaning...maybe WTF is a first...
WTF,
I was wrong on the highly amused.
I should have said exceedingly amused.
You are cute about it though.

But, what is your next stage now that your life is complete?
"Libertarians" aren't left leaning...maybe WTF is a first... Originally Posted by bb1961
WTF is Fakepolitnik.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 07:07 AM
"Libertarians" aren't left leaning...maybe WTF is a first... Originally Posted by bb1961
WTF is Fakepolitnik. Originally Posted by bambino
Libertarians are left leaning (progressive) on social issues and right leaning (conservative) on fiscal issues.

One would think you two political brainiacs would have known that. Maybe yall still think this forum is a right wing circle jerk where your nonsense will go unchallenged. Jesus I should charge you two for the lessons.

• WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 07:12 AM
WTF,

But, what is your next stage now that your life is complete? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'm set....

Libertarians are left leaning (progressive) on social issues and right leaning (conservative) on fiscal issues.

One would think you two political brainiacs would have known that. Maybe yall still think this forum is a right wing circle jerk where your nonsense will go unchallenged. Jesus I should charge you two for the lessons.

Originally Posted by WTF
So, you’re a Left-Libertarian:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-libertarianism

You’re for LBGTQ rights. That explains your affiliation with this philosophy.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 08:16 AM

You’re for LBGTQ rights. Originally Posted by bambino
Why yes I am.

I'm even for rights for idiots, you'll be happy to know. Well if you understood wtf that meant, you'd be happy to know.

Why yes I am.

I'm even for rights for idiots, you'll be happy to know. Well if you understood wtf that meant, you'd be happy to know.

Originally Posted by WTF
Of course you want rights for idiots, you are one!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 08:21 AM
Of course you want rights for idiots, you are one!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I'll trust your expert opinion.

Originally Posted by WTF
You sure do!!!!
That reminds me...I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one. Hang in there sweet cheeks - you are learning every day.

Originally Posted by WTF